/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam from Malaysia

almualim
09-12-2017, 05:35 AM

• Assalamualaikum brothers & sisters.

I'm a muslim enterpreneur from Malaysia. Recently I have built a software to help us muslim in our daily live, I called it Al-Mualim, it's a Facebook messenger bot, so far it can tells you local prayer time, qibla direction, Al-quran, nearest mosque and more. I plan to expand it's knowledge on daily basis. It is free so don't hesitate. Visit my FB page at https://www.facebook.com/Islam-is-Mo...11280035671239 for more info.

Jazakallahu khairan kathira.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
09-12-2017, 05:54 AM
:sl:

:jz: will check this later. But i am pleased with your country in helping the rohingyas but should do more .

almualim
09-12-2017, 06:23 AM
Thank you. InsyaAllah we will, may Allah protect our Rohingya brothers and sisters.

greenhill
09-12-2017, 11:15 PM
Welcome to the forum fellow Malaysian!

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm
:sl:

:jz: will check this later. But i am pleased with your country in helping the rohingyas but should do more .
How more?

Just a word of feedback on this, they do not endear themselves to people very much.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
RisingLight
10-12-2017, 12:40 AM
Salam alaikum we rahmetullah.Welcome to the forum.Wish you a great time here :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.