/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help with project

flexplayer
09-13-2017, 12:40 PM
Hi my name is Juan Fernando Montoya, and I am 16 years old. I am student of the Vermont School that is located in Colombia, South America. I am currently working on a school project which involves inviting a guest with your belief system to speak via live skype video conference. Our objective is to learn more about the Islamic religion by asking some questions to you our guest. If you are interested or know someone that could help me with my project, please feel free to contact me with the contact details provided. Thanks for your time.Hi my name is Juan Fernando Montoya, and I am 16 years old. I am student of the Vermont School that is located in Colombia, South America. I am currently working on a school project which involves inviting a guest with your belief system to speak via live skype video conference. Our objective is to learn more about the Islamic religion by asking some questions to you our guest. If you are interested or know someone that could help me with my project, please feel free to contact me with the contact details provided. Thanks for your time.

:anyone:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
capajs38
09-13-2017, 12:55 PM
Hi, I am Alvaro,
I am 14, and I am in a IGCSE Cambridge Global Perspectives class, in the Vermont School in Medellin, Colombia South America. I am searching for a Islamic person, who I can interview live about Islam and why do you some things and some others. I need someone that is sure or knows much about Islam and my questions are focused in how do Muslims pray, why do you believe in what you believe, why do you have some special rules, among others similar. I will be happy to accept any help, if you can help me, please write back.

natis
09-13-2017, 01:11 PM
Hello! My name is Natalie I’m from Colombia South America and I’m 15 years old. In my IGCSE Cambridge Global Perspectives class students are working on a project where we have to find people of different belief systems. The religion I chose is Islam so I’m looking for a Muslim that wants and can help me with my project. Would you be willing to appear via live skype chat to answer a few questions regarding your faith ? Feel free to contact me at the contact details provided should you be able to help me. Thank you:love::Koran:

sister herb
09-13-2017, 03:11 PM
Hello

You better write your questions to here to forum. Giving personal contact info like about Skype chat is against the rules. Or then spend some time, search the forum and looking for answers from previous forum discussions.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
happymuslim
09-13-2017, 08:38 PM
Hello, im around your age and ill try my best to answer some questions.

1) islam is pure monotheism (which is the belief in one god)

2) there are 5 pillars in islam: the shahada, which is "la ilaha illallah muhamadurasullullah, translation: there is no god but Allah, and muhammad is the messenger of god.

- The prayer, we have five prayers a day at different times which is obligatory upon all muslims

- Charity, muslims must give to charity

- fasting, muslims fast the month of ramadan

- The pilgrimage, muslims, if they can afford it are expected to do the pilgrimage atleast once in a lifetime

3. Muslims have been strongly mis represented by the media, so be careful and look for credible legit sources to get correct information. Avoid wikiislam, there actually anti islamic and will give you very backwards info. Please do look for unbiased sources. I am glad you came to a muslim forum, its best to ask muslims and try to actually interact with us to have stronger insight

4. Islam is the second biggest religion in the world with almost 1/4 of the world being muslim

Thanks for asking I will try to answer to he best of my abilities inshallah [emoji5]

AabiruSabeel
09-13-2017, 10:04 PM
Welcome to the forum @flexplayer , @capajs38 and @natis

I have merged your threads because all of you are from the same course. You can write all your questions here and our members will be more than happy to answer them for you. You will also find some of the information in the above post.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.