/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Friend behaves lile a rebellious child

anonymous
09-14-2017, 10:25 AM
Salam

hope your all well and are able to shed some light on a very awkward relationship I have with my friend.
We're both females and are very close and like friends we have our up's and downs. To me she's my best friend but I don't feel she sees it the same way.

Often I make an observation and I out of genuine concern as a friend I mention it to her.However she always takes it personally and becomes like a raging toddler. Recently we were eating together and I just mentioned something about her dress. I swear there was no malice intended but she took it totally the wrong way and stormed off leaving her lunch on the.

I tried explaining to her by text that i meant no offence but she replied by swearing and saying nasty things. She's very close to me but I find her behavior bang out of order. I always thought islam is a deen of naseeha but I dont know what I'm doing wrong as this isn't the first time she's reacted in this manner.

I find it very disheartening that someone so close can be so nasty when I only had her best interests at heart. :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
09-14-2017, 02:45 PM
Without knowing what was wrong with the dress, how can we put this into context!!!

O_O

:|

A large part of life is learning to communicate ideas, thoughts..problems and solutions..

Without offending the people you are talking too.

But we are who we are at present..

And you have to decide where to make effort.

anonymous
11-17-2017, 11:30 PM
Y would you comment n her dress what was the comment

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.