/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marriage : proposals rejected because bride is not pale in complexion.

Shahi
09-15-2017, 02:36 PM
It is a funny but very bad experience for women/brides if her proposal rejected by grooms family if she is not very pale but fair in complexion. And the groom is a graduate from a leading Islamic university ,who has the knowledge on Islamic studies even in fiqh,sharia and quran.

This is a very bad reason to reject a proposal. But even such educated person * :hmm: of sharia do like this it may become a tradition in society! Yes ,I can see everyone here searching for a beautiful bride;not looking for an Islamic bride with good manners.
And other (not ugly but) rejected women are always rejected for their colour !

How can I help women to fight this problem? By using whitening creams ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
new2010
09-15-2017, 05:14 PM
What do you mean by: "very pale but fair in complexion"? The skin quality?

Nightstart
12-03-2017, 10:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shahi
It is a funny but very bad experience for women/brides if her proposal rejected by grooms family if she is not very pale but fair in complexion. And the groom is a graduate from a leading Islamic university ,who has the knowledge on Islamic studies even in fiqh,sharia and quran.

This is a very bad reason to reject a proposal. But even such educated person * :hmm: of sharia do like this it may become a tradition in society! Yes ,I can see everyone here searching for a beautiful bride;not looking for an Islamic bride with good manners.
And other (not ugly but) rejected women are always rejected for their colour !

How can I help women to fight this problem? By using whitening creams ?
Allah SWT made us different, Alhamdulillah. We all are, beautiful in our unique ways.
If, somebody have a problem with potential's complexion. Say, Alhamdulillah, that you didn't get married to that kind of brother. There will be one, who will appreciate bride as she need to be appreciated. We make plans, and Allah SWT makes even better plans. Alhamdulillah.

fromelsewhere
12-03-2017, 11:29 PM
Just because someone is well-versed or well educated does not guarantee that they are virtuous.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.