/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to do

muslimah945
09-16-2017, 12:36 AM
Asalamu Alaikum Wr Wb everyone. Today I have a very important question in mind. There's a certain sin that I keep on promising my self not to do but after a week or more, I end up doing it anyway. After it I feel a lot of guilt and don't know what to do. I feel like my iman is not as strong anymore, no matter how much I try to keep it together, I end up making a mistake and I feel very bad about it but after that guilt is gone, I end up doing it again. I try to stop my self every time but it happens anyway. I'm so confused as to what to do about it, I keep on thinking to myself that Allah SWT is angry with me because of my bad deeds and I'm hurting inside, very badly. I need help, please somebody help me out of this problem. I want to put an end to it once and for all. I need guidance. Before, I used to be very enthusiastic about salah but now I feel like that enthusiasm is also vanishing and I just don't know how to refrain myself from sinning, it's like I just don't have power over myself anymore

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
فصيح الياسين
09-19-2017, 07:48 AM
Walaikumasalam. First it is good tht y realize its sin and breaking allah rule second u repent it which is great positive thing because every sinner cant repent it till allah do not want
Like some people do so.major sins tht allah dont give them power to repent so they come closer to allah which means thy made allah really sad and angry according to his status
So when u repent even.u repent trillion times means allah give u chances after ur sin and want u to.come closer and away from his wrath.
Main thing is to understand how to repent. Repent is not only seeking forgiveness but also keep urself away from tht fault which u doing also.. but how u doing thts the question.
Like a man who addicted to alcohol when he repent and brought himself to never drink it again he take some.moves. so he cant fall to tht fault like he leave those friendships who attract him to do sin or tht places where he can get to do sin or like saving money for it cuz thtz nt for free and after tht he make strong bond with good pious man . So with he . He can learn and get many thing from his accompanying.. because its natural with pious man get pious and with bad man gets bad..
Sorry for my bad english hope this helps u the right path.. but taking that path is on u

Aishath
09-26-2017, 02:57 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum,

I hope this reaches you in the best of health and eeman sister.

None of us are perfect sister. How many of us have been in that exact same situation as you are in right now? As humans, we do make mistakes and sometimes we make them over and over again. That doesn't mean we can excuse ourselves and let that be a justification to continue doing a sin (which I know you are not doing anyway). But what I'm trying to emphasize is that you are not the only one this happens to.

Sister, it is clear that you deeply regret this sin each time you fall into it. Repent to Allah each time this happens sister. And, repent as sincerely as you can with the firm intention of NEVER going back to that sin. And make lots of Dua to Allah to help you stay away from this sin.

Try to identify what are the factors causing you to fall into this sin? For instance, some people are in the habit of smoking. In that case, evaluate the times and the things around you that are helping you towards this sin. Maybe it is the people you hang out with. Maybe it is the environment. Some people have the habit of masturbation. Again, evaluate what causes someone to fall into this sin. Staying away from movies and books which provokes ones' desire, trying not to be alone in a room etc. These are all steps that can help. So take some time and think about what is causing you to fall into this particular sin sister. Don't reveal your sin to others. Allah has hidden it for you and not exposed you to the world Alhamdulillah. Just figure out the times, places, reasons you are being drawn into this.

Try to seek cures for the sin as well. There have been certain cures mentioned in the Sunnah for certain things. These will really help you In Shaa Allah.

No matter what happens, don't let go of your salaat sister. Salaat is what is helping you stay connected to Allah. Often shaytan tricks us by making us think that our sin is so awful, it is so disgusting, how can you even consider doing salaat? Shaytan whispers these things in your mind and it is a clear attempt of shaytan to keep you away from Allah. Don't let him win. You might be filled with shame and regret. You might feel ashamed and so disgusted with yourself for having done this sin again that you just want to hide yourself. You feel like you are not good enough to do salaat. These are all tricks from shaytan. Don't ever give into it. If you fall into the sin, try to stop it as soon as possible, move away from the scene and do wudu and pray to Allah for forgiveness.

If you do fall into it again and again, give yourself permission to get up too again and again. Be kind to yourself. Try to listen to some short Islamic lectures on the punishments in the grave, about the Day of Judgement etc. In a way, try to shock or scare your nafs so that you find it harder to go into that sin. But at the same time, keep it balanced. Read about the Mercy of Allah. How Allah loves to forgive His slaves. How Allah loves you so much.

It is such a sign of Allah's love that you are guided into this forum right now sister. I came across this forum about 7 years ago at a time when I was very lost and confused myself. I was born into a Muslim family but was not really practicing. It was by Allah's mercy that I came across this forum and it helped me so much and I pray that it helps you as well sister In SHaa Allah.

Please feel free to PM me if you wish to talk further in private as well. May Allah help you sister and I pray that this message benefits you. Ameen.

muslimah945
10-03-2017, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aishath
Assalaamu Alaikum,

I hope this reaches you in the best of health and eeman sister.

None of us are perfect sister. How many of us have been in that exact same situation as you are in right now? As humans, we do make mistakes and sometimes we make them over and over again. That doesn't mean we can excuse ourselves and let that be a justification to continue doing a sin (which I know you are not doing anyway). But what I'm trying to emphasize is that you are not the only one this happens to.

Sister, it is clear that you deeply regret this sin each time you fall into it. Repent to Allah each time this happens sister. And, repent as sincerely as you can with the firm intention of NEVER going back to that sin. And make lots of Dua to Allah to help you stay away from this sin.

Try to identify what are the factors causing you to fall into this sin? For instance, some people are in the habit of smoking. In that case, evaluate the times and the things around you that are helping you towards this sin. Maybe it is the people you hang out with. Maybe it is the environment. Some people have the habit of masturbation. Again, evaluate what causes someone to fall into this sin. Staying away from movies and books which provokes ones' desire, trying not to be alone in a room etc. These are all steps that can help. So take some time and think about what is causing you to fall into this particular sin sister. Don't reveal your sin to others. Allah has hidden it for you and not exposed you to the world Alhamdulillah. Just figure out the times, places, reasons you are being drawn into this.

Try to seek cures for the sin as well. There have been certain cures mentioned in the Sunnah for certain things. These will really help you In Shaa Allah.

No matter what happens, don't let go of your salaat sister. Salaat is what is helping you stay connected to Allah. Often shaytan tricks us by making us think that our sin is so awful, it is so disgusting, how can you even consider doing salaat? Shaytan whispers these things in your mind and it is a clear attempt of shaytan to keep you away from Allah. Don't let him win. You might be filled with shame and regret. You might feel ashamed and so disgusted with yourself for having done this sin again that you just want to hide yourself. You feel like you are not good enough to do salaat. These are all tricks from shaytan. Don't ever give into it. If you fall into the sin, try to stop it as soon as possible, move away from the scene and do wudu and pray to Allah for forgiveness.

If you do fall into it again and again, give yourself permission to get up too again and again. Be kind to yourself. Try to listen to some short Islamic lectures on the punishments in the grave, about the Day of Judgement etc. In a way, try to shock or scare your nafs so that you find it harder to go into that sin. But at the same time, keep it balanced. Read about the Mercy of Allah. How Allah loves to forgive His slaves. How Allah loves you so much.

It is such a sign of Allah's love that you are guided into this forum right now sister. I came across this forum about 7 years ago at a time when I was very lost and confused myself. I was born into a Muslim family but was not really practicing. It was by Allah's mercy that I came across this forum and it helped me so much and I pray that it helps you as well sister In SHaa Allah.

Please feel free to PM me if you wish to talk further in private as well. May Allah help you sister and I pray that this message benefits you. Ameen.
Thank you so much for your kind words. All that you said really had an impact on me and truly made me feel a lot better and boosted up my faith. I honestly do not know how to tell you how nice what you said has made me feel. Thank you. :')

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
For allah
10-04-2017, 07:25 AM
Hello. Don't worry. Let go of all sins you have done don't think about it. Ask for ALLAH''S forgiveness and then let go. Start fresh.
Zikir allah illaaha illallah whenever u can as much as u can to renew your Iman

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!