/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Women: What Do You Want in Jannah?

MiracleSurvivor
07-29-2017, 09:08 PM
Like I literally don't know what exactly makes me happy and many other women don't give me one answer.

I need motivation for Jannah sometimes. What do women desire?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aaqib
07-29-2017, 09:49 PM
Allah's face?

MuslimInshallah
07-29-2017, 09:52 PM
Assalaamu alaikum my dear,

(smile) It is not surprising people are giving you different answers, as each human being (whether male or female) is unique. While we may have similarities in what we desire, we will always have some differences, too.

May God Bless you.

Mustafa16
07-30-2017, 04:31 AM
Delicious food and drink far better than the best food on Earth, which eating does not have to result in using the toilet, time spent with one's family and long lost family who are either dead (earlier generations or grandparents or premature deaths) or distant...time spent on comfortable beds far better than anything in this world, massages, swimming without not breathing when going underwater?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
07-30-2017, 08:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MiracleSurvivor
Like I literally don't know what exactly makes me happy and many other women don't give me one answer.

I need motivation for Jannah sometimes. What do women desire?
The same thing that will make a man happy - actually being in Jannah!

MiracleSurvivor
09-18-2017, 01:15 AM
Like I heard that the women would be queen of Hoor Al Ayn, since women like to compete and be most beautiful.

When I got to college I realize that many women are NOT like this. Many women don't care for their beauty, they care for money, Entertainment, or their stomach.....

So on reality isn't every woman reward different because every woman is different?

AabiruSabeel
09-18-2017, 12:28 PM
Please see your previous thread: What makes a woman happy in Jannah?

Serinity
09-18-2017, 05:09 PM
I say just being there should and will make one happy - you get saved from Hell, what else could you want?

Not to mention anything in Jannah will be way better than this world. It is not even comparable. We can not imagine Jannah.

Umm Malik
09-18-2017, 08:39 PM
to see Allah ... to be happy and no sadness there ... the live the best life without thinking of death ... to meet your beloved ones without thinking of losing them .. to don't be afraid of anything
it worthy to strive to get
may Allah help us to be in jannah
ameeen!!

MiracleSurvivor
09-19-2017, 08:45 PM
Women only, or men...

What would you like to do in Jannah?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.