/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What happen to Noumon Ali Khan?

Stoic
09-22-2017, 05:35 AM
I hear he's allegedly accused of something???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
09-22-2017, 09:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Stoic
:salamext:

All those who tread on the straight path will be accused by the shayateen amongst the jinn and men of evil and sin in order to make the people disbelieve them. The Prophets and Messengers of Allah were accused of sinful deeds they did not commit as even our Prohphet Muhammed was accused of being a soothsayer, madman and magician though he was innocent.

I strongly advise you to reject these accusations, speak out against them, and refuse to listen to falsehood to protect your iman. No one is free from error except for Allah and I advise you to benefit from him and others rather than allowing shaytan to give you doubt and misguidance on your journey to Allah.

talibilm
09-22-2017, 10:39 AM
:sl:

Right said

that's a trap of shaitan to dissuade the believers away from guidance as per the traps of iblis

This post is a general reminder from a well renowned Imam & Scholar Ibn Qayyim on such issues of mistakes of leading Daees or scholars etc who are the Assets of this ummah

from thread http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...traps-of-iblis

''................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................
If Iblis fails and is unable to trap al-'Abd at this class, and if he is one of those who were granted by Allah the gift of as-Sunnah and hatred of the people of bid'ah and error, he proceeds to the THIRD CLASS OF EVIL, which is the class of MAJOR SINS in their various forms.

Iblis is very covetous of letting a person fall into major sin, especially if he is a scholar who is followed. Iblis is covetous of that, so that he may repel people from him and spread his sins and disobedience amongst the people. He uses some people as his agents to spread this person's sins under the false pretence that this will help them to get closer to Allah. But in fact this person is the deputy of Iblis without knowing it. For those who would like abomination to be spread amongst the believers there is a great torment in this life and in the Hereafter especially if they take charge of spreading about enormities, not out of advice, but by obeying Iblis and being his agent. All this is to repel people from the scholar and from his benefit.

Furthermore, the sins of this person (scholar), even if they reach the sky, are less to Allah than the sins of those who would like to spread his sins about. The scholar's sins are wrongdoing to himself. If he seeks forgiveness from Allah and repents, Allah will accept his repentance, and He will change his bad deeds to good deeds. However, the sin of those who spread about abominations are doing wrong to the believers by looking for their mistakes and by intending to expose them. Allah is in close observation, and He knows about this ambuscade. Nothing hidden in the chest or soul is hidden to Allah.

If Iblis is unable to snare al-'Abd at this degree he moves him to the FOURTH CLASS,............................................ .................................................. ..''

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Stoic

Bro , kindly see my above post and avoid spreading rumours by the low born & shaitans in the ummah

OmAbdullah
09-22-2017, 01:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
:salamext:

All those who tread on the straight path will be accused by the shayateen amongst the jinn and men of evil and sin in order to make the people disbelieve them. The Prophets and Messengers of Allah were accused of sinful deeds they did not commit as even our Prohphet Muhammed was accused of being a soothsayer, madman and magician though he was innocent.

I strongly advise you to reject these accusations, speak out against them, and refuse to listen to falsehood to protect your iman. No one is free from error except for Allah and I advise you to benefit from him and others rather than allowing shaytan to give you doubt and misguidance on your journey to Allah.

Jazaak-Allaho kheran for this good and true advice.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AbdurRahman.
09-22-2017, 03:35 PM
innocent till proven guilty so unless the Shaykh himself confesses or is proven guilty we have to consider him innocent!

M.I.A.
09-22-2017, 03:58 PM
As an idiot man..

With great power comes great responsibility.

..especially as the insecurities and uncertainties of adolescence fade.

Allah swt have mercy upon us.

new2010
09-22-2017, 04:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
With great power comes great responsibility.
Uncle Ben from Spiderman has said that, too ^^

M.I.A.
09-22-2017, 04:09 PM
Noo.. pretty sure i copywrited it just now..

Although he does great rice.

Its just an accusation at present, I didnt even know about it until i googled it.

Women are the weakness of most men.. even unnecessary speech between them can be corrupting or alluring. Which may sound extreme but if it were for the religion then even those conversations would be from either side of a partition.

Allah swt is with the patient..

For those that deny themselves is a great reward.

Probably..

Everything belongs to somebody. Just try not to make poor life choices i suppose.

..dont go around breaking young girls hearts.

Hopefully he will get through it and will be all the stronger for it. Its a learning experience.

Everything is with allah swt.

He raises and lowers as he wills.

With him is the punishment and the reward.
But i am an idiot man and i make idiot mistakes..

Depends on who makes what of them..

If you ever met the man in the mirror, you will know..

He will be the happiest chasing your tail.

Mustafa16
09-22-2017, 11:31 PM
Him and his family members confirrmed some of the allegations themselves. Shaykh Navaid Aziz has ALSO confirmed this.

Also, scholars can make mistakes, too, so don't assumne he's innocent, either. And dont victim blame.

crimsontide06
09-23-2017, 12:24 AM
Goes to Ummah forum - sees NAK thread -clicks - 1st reply after OP says NAK is close to Kufr... :heated:

I honestly am soo confused... what has he done bad that makes people hate on him? Is he astray or something?

talibilm
09-23-2017, 12:36 AM

May Allah Protect NAK from fitna makers who are committing fitna ,a crime worst than killing. ( 2:191, 2:217)

Killing an innocent muslim is the worst sin only next to shirk and in one ayah i saw Allah will keep them in hell for ever

'' But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment.''

May Allah save the ummah from these low born people - fitna makers

new2010
09-23-2017, 01:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
I honestly am soo confused...
Do you know what confuses me? How the scholars and preachers deal with that situation, except one article I haven't read about this matter and I won't. Hence, it seems to me that there is still no evidence - and the scholars are investigating. Why is that spread to public without any proof?

I belief in to make excuses for brothers and of course sisters. And it is better to hide the sin of a brother, so Allah will hide sins of oneself on Yawm Al Qiyaama. Why knowledgeable people around him haven't spoken to him and tried to get this thing done without making a big deal out of it. Of course people need to be warned but without any explicit proof? That reminds me a bit to that what western world do in that paparazzi magazines. I always have believed we resolve our problems differently than Kuffar do. May Allah guide our Ummah.

I don't say we don't need to be warned from "dangerous" people, but shouldn't be the first step to resolve the issue privately and when that does not work out go publicly. I am just a kid, the scholars surely now what they are doing :-)

فصيح الياسين
09-23-2017, 09:09 AM
Can someone tell me why he is beem accused cuz i dnt get single thing on this matter..
Though i never heard him i guess and wht he preach

Hamza Asadullah
09-23-2017, 11:31 AM
Norman Ali Khan posted this on his Facebook page earlier on:

الحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله السلام عليكم I want to first thank those persons who have seen through the falseness of these allegations. Some individuals, unfortunately, have taken it upon themselves to pull matters out of my personal life, take them out of context, manipulate the facts and present a narrative using these distortions to fulfill their own agenda. It left a lot to the imagination so let me first state that I testify without hesitation or doubt that I have never used my public platform as a means to take advantage of anyone.

They also use the generic words ‘inappropriate interactions’ leading the imagination of a reader down the worst possible path. This itself is a grievous sin. The word used for slander is (ramy) in the Qur’an. It literally means to cast a stone. The crime isn’t that you come outright explicitly and say against someone that they’ve committed inappropriate acts. The crime is that you cast something in that direction and let the ripples carry their effect. This is what these people have done.

I have been speaking about the Book of Allah for nearly 20 years for one single motivation; I love this book and I love sharing what I learn about it. I have interacted with hundreds of thousands of individuals, men and women, young and old, around the world in person and done so with dignity. I would hope and pray that the countless people I did interact with in person of either gender will testify to the way I conducted myself with them, hoping for nothing more but a chance to earn their prayers. That’s where I have the most meaningful exchanges with the community. That is when people share their concerns and questions with me and there isn’t anything inappropriate about it. I’m sure the countless people that have been part of these exchanges will testify to that fact. I’d like to add that I’ve had female students at my own campus for years and no student ever has or ever will claim that I’ve been inappropriate in the least bit.

We all have things we have to repent for. I’m not a counselor and I’ve never claimed to be. I’m not an Imam and I’ve never claimed to be. I’m an avid and passionate student, teacher and lecturer with a focus on Allah’s book. I find it demeaning to have to speak about my personal life. I feel at some level though I don’t have a choice. I have been divorced for nearly two years. The circumstances of my divorce are one of the most difficult and painful experiences of my life. Many rumors surrounded that event and I chose to remain silent to protect my children more than anyone else.

After the passage of some time I did in fact pursue remarriage with the help of my family. Along that process I communicated with a few prospects with my family’s knowledge and consent and that has been used, distorted and manipulated way out of proportion and turned into something it isn’t. All such communications took place between consenting adults and there was nothing malicious or predatory about them. I fail to see how such interaction can render anyone a victim. These communications took place for a dignified purpose. Yet these are the communications that are being alleged as predatory. But when some individuals try to make it sound like one has to repent before Allah in a way that satisfies their delusional sense of self-righteousness, there’s a problem. Your taubah, for anything you may have done is between you and your Maker.

As many in the community have said, if my actions are in fact a threat to the community, show evidence of that. Lies are best told with a grain of truth. The people who accused me are not interested in clarification nor in rectifying the matter. They came to me with their minds made up. Their allegations as they have now themselves outlined, I explicitly reject and deny. I have been blackmailed, threatened, harassed and warned that if I was to give a single sermon, talk about a single ayah, post a single new video about the Qur’an or Islam, that they will go on a campaign to ensure I am painted as some sort of threat to the Muslim community.

My mission and sacrifice for two decades has been to help spread a better understanding of the Qur’an. With these threats, I was terrified at first that those years of service will be brought to ruin even if later these claims are proven false. Everyone’s attention will be on this non-sense and not the work and contribution that actually matters. I deliberately avoided any public engagement for months thought their demands were that it stay the case for years. But recently evidence was discovered, only and only by the grace of Allah, that this was all part of a scheme. My employees discovered loads of explicit illegal activity that some of these individuals were involved in knowingly and others were just along for the ride at the expense of myself and my company. I decided to get legal help and protect my family, my employees, myself, and my work from them. I found evidence of explicit lying and deliberate exaggerations.

Some of these individuals have used the word ‘verified’ to give credibility to their claims. Just because a number of people are ‘verifying’ something, doesn’t make it true. If that was the case, the accusation against our mother Aisha (RA) was circling the entire city of Madinah. As for the ‘agreement’ that these individuals speak of that I’m no longer abiding by, perhaps I can offer some context. I tried to convince this group to allow for senior scholars and leaders from across the country to hear both sides and assist in civil fashion. They knew the presence of neutral parties would compromise their agenda so they threatened to not meet at all if anyone from the outside was allowed.

Deeply concerned that my whole life work will come to ruin, I was abiding by their demand to not speak in public or teach, I discovered that they continued to disparage me in the most vile of ways. While I was in Mecca for Umrah, they held public gatherings attempting to rip my character to shreds allowing me no opportunity to even defend myself. These people stand up for the rights of the community and want to protect the ummah? Where is Islam in the way they are conducting themselves in this case? I even met members of the community that attended and were disgusted by these gatherings.

They furthermore explicitly lied in writing to heads of organizations saying that I’ve been banned from speaking at major conventions. I spoke to the heads of those conventions asking them if that was the case and their lies were laid bare. One of this accusing group admitted to me multiple times and even in the presence of others that he was blackmailed to take part in this witch hunt. That if he didn’t they’d accuse him of colluding with me in some way. The individual who posted these claims against me posed himself as a mediator and unfortunately he was anything but. He claims I’ve known him for twenty years. I’ve spoken to him in friendly ways no more than a couple of dozen times in that entire span. We don’t live in the same city. I’m cordial with him and until this disappointing turn of events, I know little to nothing about his family and he knows virtually nothing about mine. To claim he’s my friend of 20 years to insinuate that he knows my personal life is really far from the truth. A mediator isn’t supposed to be an instigator.

Unfortunately in this post, I see nothing more than an attempt to seek the limelight through scandal. There have been sincere efforts by elders in the community and neutral parties to resolve these claims in a dignified fashion and his irresponsible and grossly inaccurate post did nothing more than to try and derail that process.

I appreciate the outpouring of support. You cannot imagine the pain and humiliation this has caused me and my family. I have sons and daughters, I have sisters and nieces. This public stunt could potentially traumatize them for the rest of their lives. Produce witnesses of explicit haram that one has committed and if not, then فأولآءك عند الله هم الكاذبون they, as far as Allah is concerned, are the liars. Dignity is in the hands of Allah. I cannot control what anyone will think of me. The most noble people of the past had to face some of the worst humiliations imaginable. My mistakes, and Allah knows them just as He knows yours, I make taubah for as I have been. To those that have chosen to try to tear my character to shreds before the eyes of millions, I suppose I’ll be thanking you on judgment day for taking the burden of my sins from me. What you have done is far worse in our religion than anything you could possibly have accused me of.

To my audience, I simply say this. I am a public figure and I have a personal life. I am imperfect. Like anyone, my personal life and its struggles are mine to bear. I don’t post daily updates of what I do with my kids or what dua my mom made for me or where I prayed fajr. I don’t need to prove that I’m a great dad or son or anything else. That is my personal life. I’ve never made it the stuff of social media except if I wanted to share some insight. My public life has to do with teaching Allah’s book. Sharing what inspires me, I will continue to do that. My solemn promise to you is that whether online or at some location that you might find me speaking, I will carry myself with the same dignity I always have and I will do my best to live these few breaths I have left on this earth trying to serve the book of Allah in a way that He may find pleasing. I know why I do this and I know why Allah put a love in the hearts of people for my work. Its not because I’m a great speaker or scholar (I’m not a scholar and have never claimed to be), but its always been one thing; sincerity. If I’ve lost that I’ve lost everything. I’m going to continue to be who I am and will no longer entertain these claims and allegations because I have more important things to do with my life. I’m done being bullied and harassed.

Lastly to Allah, I declare that I am your imperfect slave who seeks forgiveness for sins known and unknown to myself and others. I know that You have honored me in this life in great part because of the du’as of my parents, those that I have sincerely tried to do good towards and benefit, my students and audience, and because I have tried to serve Your book. Your promise is that ولن تجد من دونه ملتحدا "You will not find a refuge besides It (the book)." So I turn to You as your beaten, humbled slave and beg You. Allow me to serve Your book and make that service a source of protection for me and any who come to it with genuine hearts. If I have Your protection YaRabb, I need nothing else. I have not taken the sacred platform to teach the Qur’an and used it for lowly aims.

Allah knows who I am and I am grateful to Him and to you for your du’as and support in this difficult time. I don’t wish this kind of onslaught on anyone, not even against those that are responsible for it against me. I would rather not speak about this again as it is a distraction from Allah’s book that is much more worthy of being spoken about. Thanks for reading. Your fellow believer, Nouman Ali Khan

- - - Updated - - -

At this present time the enemies of Islam are working hard to destroy Islamic scholarship and to defame Muslim public Teachers and Daee's (Those who invite towards Islam). They know they are benefiting many Muslims and causing many to revert to Islam. Hence why they will use their usual tactics to bring public ruin to these people until they are disregarded in the public sphere. They use Muslims to do this by various means. There are many Muslims in the public domain who have sold their souls to the enemies of Islam and are actively working with them to defame and malign public Muslim speakers, teachers, scholars and Daee's.

So let us not be decieved by these evil tactics and let us support Nouman Ali Khan, Mufti Menk and many others who are being publically maligned by "sellout" Muslims who have sold their souls and Hereafter for a cheap price, fame and wealth.

M.I.A.
09-23-2017, 11:44 AM
Thats nice.

Hope he finds someone worthy of his understanding.

Allah swt have mercy upon us.

Hope none find leverage by which to censor him through these events.

Abz2000
09-23-2017, 12:20 PM
Lol and he's not even married, of course he should be seeking new love.
Those shills that pulled the "banned him" thing are a joke, first there's nothing to ban him from if it's a platform worth speaking from, and secondly, he appears to have done nothing illegal - that dude's wide eyed letter had me wondering if he was a part of the recent co-ordinated media attacks on nouman's credibility, and those of us who have been checking once in a while know that he's been getting more candid and less flowery in his speech since trump started mouthing off ignorant insults about Muslims.

M.I.A.
09-23-2017, 01:15 PM
Imo, I have to say i prefer flowery speech lol..

Inspiring piety in the people is much more dangerous as a concept.. to those that oppose islam.

Allah swt is the protector, the sustainer.

Work hard, become productive members of society..

Let others worry about what goes through their heads.

crimsontide06
09-23-2017, 03:25 PM
huh? I thought he is married with kids..

format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Lol and he's not even married, of course he should be seeking new love.
Those shills that pulled the "banned him" thing are a joke, first there's nothing to ban him from if it's a platform worth speaking from, and secondly, he appears to have done nothing illegal - that dude's wide eyed letter had me wondering if he was a part of the recent co-ordinated media attacks on nouman's credibility, and those of us who have been checking once in a while know that he's been getting more candid and less flowery in his speech since trump started mouthing off ignorant insults about Muslims.

CosmicPathos
09-23-2017, 05:31 PM
Just logged in to comment on this.

NAK has allegedly been "womanising." Let's say if he was doing that, does that mean he cannot be a quranic teacher?

AabiruSabeel
09-23-2017, 05:46 PM
As per the post quoted by Hamza, he is divorced.

format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
I have been divorced for nearly two years. The circumstances of my divorce are one of the most difficult and painful experiences of my life. Many rumors surrounded that event and I chose to remain silent to protect my children more than anyone else.

Abz2000
09-24-2017, 08:12 AM
I thought he was too 'til i read the quoted section below in an above post.

...anywayyyyzzzz, even if he was married, it would only be one of up to a maximum of four...... ;)

Women used to offer themselves to the Prophet and he'd often decline, and even his mention is not unscathed by the malice of the haters.

Anyway, i feel like the dude (nouman) is a saint with a halo over his head when i look in the mirror.

Look at the way some of them joke and giggle with him and seem as if they've just gone there to be at NAKs talk and not to really learn, he handles it seriously mashaAllah....has a big pool of choice....has more incentives to fall into fitnah so good to keep in mind that some dude getting jealous or mortified that he's courting a female doesn't necessarily mean that everyone is seeing it the same way as he's portraying.

We all have things we have to repent for. I’m not a counselor and I’ve never claimed to be. I’m not an Imam and I’ve never claimed to be. I’m an avid and passionate student, teacher and lecturer with a focus on Allah’s book. I find it demeaning to have to speak about my personal life. I feel at some level though I don’t have a choice. I have been divorced for nearly two years. The circumstances of my divorce are one of the most difficult and painful experiences of my life. Many rumors surrounded that event and I chose to remain silent to protect my children more than anyone else.

After the passage of some time I did in fact pursue remarriage with the help of my family. Along that process I communicated with a few prospects with my family’s knowledge and consent and that has been used, distorted and manipulated way out of proportion and turned into something it isn’t. All such communications took place between consenting adults and there was nothing malicious or predatory about them. I fail to see how such interaction can render anyone a victim. These communications took place for a dignified purpose. Yet these are the communications that are being alleged as predatory.

Abz2000
09-24-2017, 08:44 AM
Here's some background on the content of his recent speeches, they are slowly becoming less and less historical and more and more relevant - relevant to everything that is actually happening, and to the current political situation as is the real Islamic and prophetic method.

It appears that he's not just chanting about rituals and thinking about money and how loving the local government employees are to allow him to live in luxury whilst his brothers and sisters are purposefully starved and murdered with the number one reason being that they are Muslim and would argue rules with human leaders and question their authority. he now appears highly aware of the efforts against Islam and is seeing the situation realistically rather than with false optimism and is getting angry and vocal, this is also attracting attention:

Here's a july 3 mud sling:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...lief-whitewash

And here's another where they tear into the reputation of a man and event simply for giving nouman a platform:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/09/tr...to-fundraiser/

So it's easy to surmise that some people didn't like his recent talks and the way he is generally speaking about injustice rather than paint flowery pictures and are actively working to limit him.

He could see it coming from a mile off:

(Mind you he does specifically mention a special sister)

AbdurRahman.
09-24-2017, 10:22 AM
I think he shouldn't have agreed to not give public speeches for a while, it makes it seem as though he accepts being guilty and it also plays into his enemies hands.

M.I.A.
09-24-2017, 02:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Here's some background on the content of his recent speeches, they are slowly becoming less and less historical and more and more relevant - relevant to everything that is actually happening, and to the current political situation as is the real Islamic and prophetic method.

It appears that he's not just chanting about rituals and thinking about money and how loving the local government employees are to allow him to live in luxury whilst his brothers and sisters are purposefully starved and murdered with the number one reason being that they are Muslim and would argue rules with human leaders and question their authority. he now appears highly aware of the efforts against Islam and is seeing the situation realistically rather than with false optimism and is getting angry and vocal, this is also attracting attention:

Here's a july 3 mud sling:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...lief-whitewash

And here's another where they tear into the reputation of a man and event simply for giving nouman a platform:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/09/tr...to-fundraiser/

So it's easy to surmise that some people didn't like his recent talks and the way he is generally speaking about injustice rather than paint flowery pictures and are actively working to limit him.

He could see it coming from a mile off:

(Mind you he does specifically mention a special sister)
There is a lot that could be talked about but i have to say i am very sceptical of how charities are run at present..

Really its a big problem.

I am sorry to say it really..

Nothing stays simple for long..

As he says, the arabic saying is that you can only take what is infront of you.

Although in my embarrassment i would probably say.. you can only do what is infront of you.

But yeah he knows.

And all the clarity in the world does make a difference if you play in a closed room.. woops.. meant to say.. does not..

Because "they" differ in intent.

Seriously most people cant fight for toffee.. they probably did more damage while they were asleep.

I suppose thats the joke of the double edged sword.

They probably still come here to take.

Its always the news and its always the question.

And if you revile them they may not come back.

..your all very special really, Your lives mapped out by allah swt.

Have patience and do not trangress bounds.

Hopefully your tests will be bearable.

..i could put a face on the people from here.. but i dont know how to change it. O_O strange days.

Zzz_
09-25-2017, 12:24 AM
This article below talks about what happened.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/worl...ale-followers/

Another Islamic figure backed Omer,

https://www.facebook.com/navaidaziz/...55759635476477

A common sense approach to this by a user on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/rabia.chaud...54784303490776

and being part of the same community, dallas Imam Omar came out with this around the time this was happening.

https://muslimmatters.org/2017/06/03...er-is-corrupt/

There are some loyal fans who are denying everything and even going as far as attacking the character of the Islamic figures who brought this to light rather then fathom that NAK could do this. Thing to keep in mind is big islamic figures like those wouldn't do this unless they know something we do not know.

Search
09-25-2017, 01:52 AM
:bism: Bismillah Ir-Rehman Ir-Raheem (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

I hope that the accusations levied against Nouman Ali Khan are untrue (mostly because he was one of the persons that I'd watched on YouTube who had a great influence on me leaving my atheism and turning to Islam).

Regardless of whether the accusations which exist against him are true or not, I would still continue to love Islam. But I have to admit that if the accusations against him true, I would be disturbed. I already have a very dim view of humanity, and it would grow dimmer.

If the Islamic community leaders do have proof of wrongdoing, I do hope they involve law enforcement and not try to handle the matter internally as they seem to have been doing up to now because it only will fuel speculation without proof in the Muslim community and continue to damage more reputations (even their own).

Also, I absolutely abhor incidents of any persons abusing their power or authority as they seek to exploit sexually the people under their spiritual care. If he's guilty, regardless of how much he's done for bringing people to Islam, he needs to be punished like any normal human being would. No one should be held above the law or valued above justice for the sake of Allah.

manofIslam
09-25-2017, 02:23 AM
I still don't understand why Nouman Ali Khan is being given such a hard time! Any talks or lectures I have watched of his, on YouTube, have been great! He's not arrogant: in fact he seems to be quite a humble man to me, and he's also very entertaining, and he's a good speaker! And he's the first one to say that he is not a Scholar or a Shaykh! So I must say that it's sad and disappointing to see him being "bashed" like this!

*charisma*
09-25-2017, 02:44 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

After reading various posts, opinions, and reports online, all I can say is we do not know exactly what is going on. Even the individuals who allegedly know what is going on, are not specifying in any detail what they are accusing him of. So until everything comes out into the open or is resolved, it's all going to be speculation or opinion. It's also very easy to paint someone in a bad light, especially on a social platform, and it's quite easy to get caught up in it all. Some individuals are going as far as slander and backbiting, which is not a part of good Islamic character regardless of the individual in question. I ask everyone to reflect on this. So until there are any actual official reports, we need to refrain from making false assumptions and involving ourselves in the fitnah that has transpired from all of this. I don't believe this thread needs to go any further. No one is perfect except for Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala, and we should ask Allah to protect us from the private and public trials of this world, because no one is free from them regardless of how pious or knowledge someone is or may seem.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.