/* */

PDA

View Full Version : right or wrong? no idea

Monna90
09-26-2017, 02:43 AM
Asalaamalykum Brothers and Sisters,

I am new to this forum and my name is Monna. I am not sure If this place is for me. I hope I can get better guidance from here.

I will try to make my story and problems of my life very short so you guys don't get bored or waste your time. Since childhood I used to like one of my male cousins and I admired him lot because he used to be best in school and looks and everything in status. I made my decision at early age i will ONLY marry him. Unfortunately, I moved USA and never got chance to be in touch with him. With my childhood to teenagers I got busy with my school in states and moved on with family etc. I always had him in mind but because our families were not in good relation with each other so I also knew back in my head he's not for me no matter what. And I moved on with couples muslim boys finding either online or got proposals.

Long story short, when I found this guy who was best in education, status, and also similar cast as mine, and also so much style looks, I was sure he is for me, but again, I had breakup and he left me.

After some time, I found another guy, little less than the first one and I had high hopes for him, and again I had breakup for some reasons. And this time I was badly hurt than the last time and thought I can never moved on.....

After 2 years, I recently found this guy 3 months ago and he was more lesser than the last guy, okay in look and education, not my cast, and I still kept hopes that finally i will go for that and again didn't work out for me and I had breakup a week ago. I am still confused to go back to him but again I feel I am the only one who go back every time for any guy in my life.... so not this time atleast.....

I don't know why Its so hard for me to find the right guy for me..... I still don't understand, why I see my cousin in my dreams as like he got free ticket to enter in my dream and ignore me even in my dream and behave like a cousin only. I don't know when I will stop watching him in my dreams because I know he's not for me. His mom and family have told they are not interested and maybe I am just another sister for him in family so I have no hopes anyways and I am ready to find better boy to move on even though I am moved on from cousin for sure.

I don't know where to go from here as I have no hopes left to find any better guy again.... and I am too picky to like anyone comes in my life no matter how good he's in education or look and religion and so on.... If I find my answer as no in the first place then its no forever... I can't change it and I can't forget if I like anyone so easily.... I don't know what I need from you all but I would request pray for me when you pray for yourself in Salah as I need it most.

Thanks
Monna

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
khamid
09-27-2017, 06:49 PM
pray to ALLAH, do not do what is forbidden by ALLAH.

M.I.A.
09-27-2017, 08:04 PM
The above answer is correct.

..Although if you told us why you broke up with those perfect people..

Maybe it would be a bit easier to understand.

Maintaining relationships is hard work, compromise and too many other things to list..

Depends on what you are planning for i suppose.

If lowering your standards isnt helping.. you need to think about it a little more.

AbdurRahman.
09-29-2017, 03:53 PM
Sister as premarital relationships are haram than boys who commit to them cannot be serious about marriage (as immorality indicates they're just after a haram bit of pleasure) so they will be likely to leave you

Do things the right way, i.e get your parents to arrange a marriage for you or make sure there is no physical touch or seeing a potential spouse without a third person present

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.