/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can pregnant women eat non halal food? Not pork obviously but other meat

Stoic
09-26-2017, 07:38 AM
My wife says she read somewhere when ur pregnant you're excused from eating non halal meat like burgers from food chains and such.

Is it true?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
rozyred
09-26-2017, 07:52 AM
Salam bro. No. Am surprised to hear that. Check the source she read it. But it is not allowed in Islam; except for some exceptional cases. like you are in a situation or place where you don't find any kind of food and the person's life is in danger, here you are allowed or sometimes as the only medicine to cure any disease.

noraina
09-26-2017, 01:59 PM
Not at all. Halal food is a requirement of all Muslims. Except in the *most* exceptional circumstances, as has been mentioned above.

You do need to be really careful when reading anything to do with the deen, especially on the internet. It's unbelievable what's out there!

sister herb
09-26-2017, 02:04 PM
That´s true what others say. When you hear that someone says that he/she has read this and that from "somewhere", remind him/her that "somewhere" rarely is a reliable source.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
09-26-2017, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Stoic
My wife says she read somewhere when ur pregnant you're excused from eating non halal meat like burgers from food chains and such.

Is it true?
She cannot eat haram food while she's pregnant, post-birth, or menopause. She needs to eat healthy 100% halal food as it will effect the baby's health.

M.I.A.
09-26-2017, 03:56 PM
■_■

If you live in anyplace with a fast food chain.. im sure you can always go that extra mile to find something better..On behalf of your wife.

I only ever face this sort of dilemma when on holiday..and even then its the question of, is it reeeallly reeeally halal.

...i miss filet o'fish

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.