/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam from Albania

Albanian
10-01-2017, 06:31 PM
I am new here.I am a muslim Albanian and i live in Albania the only muslim majority country in Europe.In Albania 45% are Sunni Muslims,9% are Bektashi "muslims", 15% are Orthodox christians,10% are Catholic christians,1% are Protestant christians and 20% are non religious(atheists or agnostics).The majority of Muslims and Christians are not religious and they are not true muslims/christians.The big majority of Muslims drink,eat pork,have got sex before marriage,dont pray never,dont go to mosque and other .They are secular muslims and secular christians.The reason is the atheist communist party who control Albania 1950-1990 who destroy the traditions and the faith of Muslims and Christians Albanians.I am very happy who meet brothers and sisters here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
10-02-2017, 03:13 AM
:sl:

Peace be on you

Welcome to the forum brother. Its important for every human to understand that this world and Universe just does not exist and maintain itself but by the Greatest Creator God , which We call by the word Allah . We live in this world as a TEST and after death we return to our Creator.

Bro , try to spread the message of Islam starting from your family and follow islam for the success of both the worlds.

You can post your doubts and questions , brothers, sisters here will try to assist you, inshallah.

Also recommend your friends to log and register here www:islamicboard.com

RisingLight
10-12-2017, 12:33 AM
Salam alaikum and welcome Albanian :)
45% are sunni muslims but how many are practising? Less than 5%...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.