/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my wife is reading al fatikha while seeing a book during salat is this correct ?

MazharShafiq
10-03-2017, 08:21 AM
my friend asked me a question my wife is reading al fatikha while seeing a book during salat is this correct ? she is new muslim and is trying to learn. so i tell her to read only al fatikha during all salat not other sourate after fatikha. is it correct too ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
rozyred
10-03-2017, 11:10 AM
I think it's better she learns small surats little by little. but until she learns only Surat Fatiha is ok.
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
my wife is reading al fatikha while seeing a book during salat is this correct ?
can you explain it?

فصيح الياسين
10-04-2017, 03:38 PM
If u and ur wife in shafi madhab so ok. If on hanfi mazhab so prayer not valid.
Surah fatiha is easy to memorize in 2 hours just.. so its good to memorize it.. and will ease her from situations like these as u told

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.