/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will I Be Able to do the Things I want to do in Jannah?

MiracleSurvivor
10-04-2017, 11:47 PM
I’m a 19 year old female and in Jannah I want to be a married biomedical engineer who is billionaire with seven kids and look GORGEOUS. THEN I would play as a fair maiden ( IM SINGLE NOT MARRIED) and in a fantasy fairytale in which I ride dragons and become a mermaid, and be forced to marry a wicked man. In addition I will explore islands then be in a soap opera.

The thing is there are millions of wonderful things to do in Jannah, yet sheikhs keep saying to me that the only reward I will have is to be married and have to share husband with 72 wives and I will be the queen. I thought heaven is place where men and women get whatever they want when they want.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdurRahman.
10-05-2017, 07:25 PM
when we enter jannah [inshAllah] we will be totally purified; we will be 'saintly' in jannah; this means we wont have any bad wishes and our wishes will be in accordance with the sunnah life [as there will be the sunnah adab there, although no obligatory worship] hence women wont wish to be with any other men other than their husband and also there will be no wicked person for you to get married to! :D [why would you want to wish that anyway??? :hmm:]

MiracleSurvivor
10-05-2017, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
when we enter jannah [inshAllah] we will be totally purified; we will be 'saintly' in jannah; this means we wont have any bad wishes and our wishes will be in accordance with the sunnah life [as there will be the sunnah adab there, although no obligatory worship] hence women wont wish to be with any other men other than their husband and also there will be no wicked person for you to get married to! :D [why would you want to wish that anyway??? :hmm:]
I mean in my fantasy action stuff. I am a very beautiful mermaid who deal with beautiful sea creatures but then im forced to marry.... then i divorce and find true love..

happymuslim
10-05-2017, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MiracleSurvivor
I’m a 19 year old female and in Jannah I want to be a married biomedical engineer who is billionaire with seven kids and look GORGEOUS. THEN I would play as a fair maiden ( IM SINGLE NOT MARRIED) and in a fantasy fairytale in which I ride dragons and become a mermaid, and be forced to marry a wicked man. In addition I will explore islands then be in a soap opera.

The thing is there are millions of wonderful things to do in Jannah, yet sheikhs keep saying to me that the only reward I will have is to be married and have to share husband with 72 wives and I will be the queen. I thought heaven is place where men and women get whatever they want when they want.
It’s not just that, you get whatever you want in jannah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
venividiveci
10-05-2017, 07:55 PM
hence women wont wish to be with any other men other than their husband :D
You don't know that.

OP - Heaven is a truly remarkable place. It's the actualisation and fulfilment of every desire that we were created to experience, but cannot in this world. But honestly, I think just the realisation that it's all over and there's no more death, no more Judgement to pass, no fear of the Fire, and that you're in Gods good graces for eternity is more than enough happiness in itself.

- - - Updated - - -

hence women wont wish to be with any other men other than their husband :D
You don't know that.

OP - Heaven is a truly remarkable place. It's the actualisation and fulfilment of every desire that we were created to experience, but cannot in this world. But honestly, I think just the realisation that it's all over and there's no more death, no more Judgement to pass, no fear of the Fire, and that you're in Gods good graces for eternity is more than enough happiness in itself.

M.I.A.
10-05-2017, 09:33 PM
But honestly, I think just the realisation that it's all over and there's no more death, no more Judgement to pass, no fear of the Fire, and that you're in Gods good graces for eternity is more than enough happiness in itself
Agreed.

Allah swt have mercy upon us.

Scimitar
10-07-2017, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MiracleSurvivor

you're a 19 year old with 9 year old dreams.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.