/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Four supplications do not leave it

Amalalharbi
10-08-2017, 08:50 AM
Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!

‘O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and the next. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religious and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my weaknesses and set at ease my dismay. O Allah, preserve me from the front and from behind and on my right and on my left and from above, and I take refuge with You lest I be swallowed up by the earth.’

(O Allah! I seek refuge in You against the declining of Your Favours, passing of safety, the suddenness of Your punishment and all that which displeases You).

O Allah we seek refuge in You from difficulties of severe calamities
And from having an evil end and a bad fate
And from the malicious joy of our enemies

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
01-12-2018, 12:33 PM
:jz: for sharing it. If Arabic text is also given, will be appreciated.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.