/* */

PDA

View Full Version : as a saudi muslim

Amalalharbi
10-08-2017, 02:50 PM
As a Muslim in Saudi Arabia, follows the Hanbali Madhab . I believe of covering the face but do not force anyone to do so. I think there is some people bothering me if they were non-Muslims it is not a problem, but if they were Muslims I don't know what to say , judging each other instead of motivating and encouraging each other to build this nation? We do not have to judge in what we like or dislike! what we are learning is something decided more than 1400 years ago, we just have to try and research and don't stop learning from the Quran and Sunnah then from the righteous ancestor If I believe in something of any madhab I will follow it and follow the best thing I hear of it, Allah said (39:18) ((Who listen to speech and follow the best of it. Those are the ones Allah has guided, and those are people of understanding)) Surat Az Zumar

lets all do the best we can , As long as he -she struggles to find the truth we will support him- her and . we never say that he-she is better than others Allah said (( So do not claim yourselves to be pure; He is most knowing of who fears Him ))
surah An Najm (32)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.