/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prayer For Health And Pain Relief

knowledge power
10-08-2017, 05:29 PM
hazrat khizar aleh salaam told one beautiful wazifa to one friend of Allah and he aleh salam told to that friend of Allah if you face any disease in your life just put your hand on body means in which part you feel not well and recite this verse of quran may allah will remove your disease
Surah bani israel verse#105 the best wazifa for health watch this video and see wazifa in writing thanks
note if any one need any prayer and wazifa so feel free and just text me i will help by the grace of Allah
i know my English not good

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
10-08-2017, 06:05 PM
I dont want to be reading the wrong thing lol.

Please post the ayah.

knowledge power
10-08-2017, 06:37 PM
dear i gave link you can click on that and watch my video

- - - Updated - - -

the one part of this ayat u have to recite...wabilhaqeanzalna hu wa bilhaqenazal

M.I.A.
10-08-2017, 07:13 PM
Got it.. thank you. Not good with many languages. Sorry.

وَبِالْحَقِّ أَنزَلْنَاهُ وَبِالْحَقِّ نَزَلَ ۗ وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا مُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا - 17:105

SAHIH INTERNATIONALAnd with the truth We have sent the Qur'an down, and with the truth it has descended. And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a bringer of good tidings and a warner.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
knowledge power
10-09-2017, 12:51 PM
dear thanks please give me link or idea where from you copied this ayat? please help me i need ayat every day

M.I.A.
10-09-2017, 01:49 PM
That one is from the quran, just as you have said..

This one is from google.

Attachment 6275

I went to the mosque about a month ago.. and the imam randomly ended his sermon by asking for such a thing..

And whoever places their hands upon us let them be healing.. (very loosely paraphrased)

All praise is due to allah swt alone and without partner..

If you come with the intent and the putting forward, im sure we will be ok.

Unfortunately i have been places where the mouth moves by itself.

Living with the dunya behind you and the akhira infront of you..

Is an extremely difficult thing to learn.. if it were not imposed by force maybe i would do a 180.

..and that is what you call running around in circles i guess.

Although thats not to say you should not try and rectify your situation or condition..

Allah swt only needs an excuse to move us forward.

Hope that helps :|

..talk is cheap here apparently.

Allah swt have mercy upon us and give us guidance in finding just allies and protectors..

Although compulsion clouds many a judgement..

It is also need that builds bridges, nobody knows what they put forward.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.