/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What Causes People to be Evil?

MiracleSurvivor
10-10-2017, 06:50 PM
I notice a couple of relatives are like this and many people too. They seem to only care about themselves and only wish GOOD TO THEMSELVES ONLY. They will harm and envy people they are jealous of. A couple people I know do black magic ( astaghfirallah we have proof 100 percent proof), and they seem extremely hard hearted and cruel.

The thing is majority of people are nice, but what causes some people ( especially in Gulf Countries and Arab Countries) to do black magic and like to ruin people lives for fun?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
10-10-2017, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MiracleSurvivor
I notice a couple of relatives are like this and many people too. They seem to only care about themselves and only wish GOOD TO THEMSELVES ONLY. They will harm and envy people they are jealous of. A couple people I know do black magic ( astaghfirallah we have proof 100 percent proof), and they seem extremely hard hearted and cruel.

The thing is majority of people are nice, but what causes some people ( especially in Gulf Countries and Arab Countries) to do black magic and like to ruin people lives for fun?
Asalaamualaykum Dearest Muh’mina in Islam.

Firstly, May Allah SWT grant ease in your current situation.

It is an open-ended question. To precis it –

I would say that once someone distances or forgets Allah SWT, they in turn forget the Sifath (Attributes) of Allah SWT. When this happens, Shaytaan, will eventually try to breed a Self-God image into those people.

Due to this Self-God image, a person will have no scruples and do anything possible to achieve their desires. Knowing that Shaytaan has become the captain of their hearts – these desires are Haraam desires in itself, not to mention that they will turn to even more Haraam to fulfil this Haraam desire.

Always ponder on the Sifath of Allah SWT. The pondering upon the is Sifath escalates the glorification of Allah SWT and brings us down to earth to understand our own position.

Verily - we all are sinners.

Wasalaam.

MuhammadHamza1
10-16-2017, 07:19 AM
It mostly happens,according to my experience,because the evildoer thinks that he will get peace from such things.Hence,that person sees the evil as good.This is supported by the Quran as well.As we know,that this behaviour is from Satan,hence,he promises them peace and happiness from it,and when they actually commit it,they do not feel anything.Or if they do get peace,they do not anymore from doing the same thing again,so they try to do even more.Just like drugs.When you take a drug,it gives you peace.Next time,not as much.Then it you do not find peace,untill you take more and more amounts and more untill your destruction..The Quran says:
Allah says to Iblees
"...And promise them." But Satan does not promise them except delusion."17:64

- - - Updated - - -

Evil cannot be wiped out by evil.It is like fanning the fire when you think that fanning will put out the fire.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.