/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My mom deals with sihir

Muhammedbin
10-16-2017, 09:52 PM
Salam aleikum brothers and sisters. This message might be long but i hope you have the patience to read it, so here I start.

Im a 20 year old man, I live in Europe and I moved here when I was 3 years old, My mom and dad separated just a few months as we arrived to europe, my mom found out that here in europe you get a monthly income for having children, and that is the main reason why she left my father so she could receive all the money to her self.
That is how it all started, and when the divorce happened she would hit us if we had any contact with our father, so me and my older brother and sister, thought our father must be a bad person, since our mother was so strict when it came to our father.
So we moved away from our father and we never got to see him in a long time, about 5 years if i remember right.
My mother is a very dramatic person, and every where we moved the neighborhood and people around it would know about us, soon my mother married a new man, she had 3 more children with him and we became a big family mashallah. Now fast forward some years, we lived very happily as we thought until a problem afflicted us, my mother seemed to be having problems with the new man she married, and the problem got so big so we knew rhey would divorce shortly, they did and my mother moved away from the country with all of us. We moved to turkey, and here in turkey i saw my mothers true face, she is not the mother i thought she was,when it came to my mother she was always right. One day I discovered something in our house, it was a writing of sihir, I found it in my mothers room so came running to her and i shouted" MOM IS THIS NOT SIHIR?" She told me to throw it away so i did. But since then my life turned upside down, i started having panic attacks, and the only thing that could calm me was cannabis, so i smoked it heavily. Then a incident happened my mother was in debt, so she took all of my siblings and left me to deal with the problem. I did not even have money for food so i called my father, and he helped me with the debt, and fixed me a planeticket back to him. As fast as i arrived he told me "My son you might think im crazy, but your mother deals with jinns & sihir" I believed him immediately, it was like a instinct feeling that i knew about this. So my father thought me islam, in a way that it opened my heart and not a single day goes by now that i dont pray and surrender to Allah SWT. Everything is in Allah hands, but i still love my mother and siblings and how should I approach them in the future? Or should I even? I wanna hear a islamic perspective about this situation and how i should deal with it without committing a sin?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Malik
10-17-2017, 09:38 PM
This is exactly my story and that's- how was my repentance but just because I was the person who was doing something like this- without even knowing
it just a book I found one day ... and because of my curiosity I try to read it
I didn't even that was sihr
but I get feel that I can't focus on anything but I didn't't know why ?
and then get feel like the I don't- understand my world .
-one day my uncle see the book which I was use- and he told me what this shirk you are doing ?? I told it just a book ... he told me that this is a book of sihr
Allah send him to me because I was trying to follow what they write in it ... after that I get panic attacks and I understand all the feelings I used to don't know why was happening...
I repaint to Allah and I promise him to get another person if all this feeling get away from me . and that what happen alhamdulillah.
now I know Allah more than anything
and I know how the way of shaytan is so hurting.
and how much happiness you feel if you stick with the way of Allah
it's the best life
it's the happiness which- all those people who do sin and disobey Allah are trying to get ... but just they don't know
don't forget your mother from your douaa
be kind with her as much as you can
send her massages
tell her that you appreciate all the things she did to rise you and make you in good life
you know she can't live with you because those jinn can't be with a person who have tawheed.
so please ask Allah especially when you make sujoud
and send her good messages and do dirk before you call her or send her some thing to get the help of Allah because those shayatin will try to let her understand everything from you wrong... especially because you will be a daii for her to the way of Allah.- but if you did dirk then they can't use your words misunderstanding.
be good with her and ask Allah for her as you can
even if you can't speak to her or she don't accept to speak to you ..
then your douaa will be the best thing you can ever give her

*charisma*
10-17-2017, 10:13 PM
Walaikum Asalaam

format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammedbin
Salam aleikum brothers and sisters. This message might be long but i hope you have the patience to read it, so here I start.

Im a 20 year old man, I live in Europe and I moved here when I was 3 years old, My mom and dad separated just a few months as we arrived to europe, my mom found out that here in europe you get a monthly income for having children, and that is the main reason why she left my father so she could receive all the money to her self.
That is how it all started, and when the divorce happened she would hit us if we had any contact with our father, so me and my older brother and sister, thought our father must be a bad person, since our mother was so strict when it came to our father.
So we moved away from our father and we never got to see him in a long time, about 5 years if i remember right.
My mother is a very dramatic person, and every where we moved the neighborhood and people around it would know about us, soon my mother married a new man, she had 3 more children with him and we became a big family mashallah. Now fast forward some years, we lived very happily as we thought until a problem afflicted us, my mother seemed to be having problems with the new man she married, and the problem got so big so we knew rhey would divorce shortly, they did and my mother moved away from the country with all of us. We moved to turkey, and here in turkey i saw my mothers true face, she is not the mother i thought she was,when it came to my mother she was always right. One day I discovered something in our house, it was a writing of sihir, I found it in my mothers room so came running to her and i shouted" MOM IS THIS NOT SIHIR?" She told me to throw it away so i did. But since then my life turned upside down, i started having panic attacks, and the only thing that could calm me was cannabis, so i smoked it heavily. Then a incident happened my mother was in debt, so she took all of my siblings and left me to deal with the problem. I did not even have money for food so i called my father, and he helped me with the debt, and fixed me a planeticket back to him. As fast as i arrived he told me "My son you might think im crazy, but your mother deals with jinns & sihir" I believed him immediately, it was like a instinct feeling that i knew about this. So my father thought me islam, in a way that it opened my heart and not a single day goes by now that i dont pray and surrender to Allah SWT. Everything is in Allah hands, but i still love my mother and siblings and how should I approach them in the future? Or should I even? I wanna hear a islamic perspective about this situation and how i should deal with it without committing a sin?
Seems you have been a lot in your life. May ALlah grant you patience and ease ameen.

Your mom is out of the fold of Islam. Anyone who deals with black magic and jinn is no longer considered Muslim. These types of people dedicate their lives to ruin the lives of others and to desecrate Allah and Islam. I don't know if it's ok to cut ties with her since she could very well be harming you and your family, but if there's a chance you can get her to repent and change her ways, then Allah will reward you for that inshallah. If she refuses, then I suggest to stay away from her. Maybe you should consult a scholar about this issue. I also really advise you to protect yourself and teach your family members to protect themselves from sihr and jinn using the Quran and sunnah. You can read about ruqyaa here: http://www.ruqyaqa.com/the-ruqya-plan.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.