/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is being a Imam a Busy Job ?

truthseeker63
10-19-2017, 06:40 AM
As Salamu Alaykum is being a Imam a Busy Job I'm asking because there are two Imams that I know I been trying to contact by Email Phone and in Person and Facebook which they stopped aceepting requests a Friend in Egypt told me they are just busy once Imam told he is busy Three Imams have told me this anyways my question is being a Imam a Busy Job in what ways like Priests or Rabbis I am just curious because I don't want to believe People are being rude or mean to me I just like to think I should just wait they are Busy thank you for your time ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
10-19-2017, 08:44 AM
Asalaamualaykum.
Most Imam's these days are employees to the chair and governing body of an Institute or Musjid.
Depending on each designated contract and what it entails would have an effect on his free time.

Some Musjids might only pay an Imam just to be at that Musjid to lead the Salaah, whilst others might have extras like Teaching in Madressa, Counseling etc.

Kiro
10-19-2017, 04:02 PM
He might have a job outside of the masjid, he might hold madrassahs, he might help some of the community do ruqya sessions, he might have a family and other things.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.