/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sleep paralysis

happymuslim
10-20-2017, 11:26 AM
So I’ve been having scary and off putting sleep paralysis for a long one now, but I’m know kinda scared if I’m like possessed or something, I just woke up and I was going in and out of consciousness at short intervals while having weird dreams and feelings.

In my dream I could feel flying black shadows beside me and weird sensations on my neck and head, in my dream I started reading Quran and I hear screaming and stuff, I also think that I heard someone call my name.

You know when you wake up in a jolt because you feel like your falling? I sort of woke up like that but I heard some weird noise from my throat and I was holding my side, I usually have sleep paralysis and I don’t wake up like that, idk I’m a bit freaked out. I don’t know if this is normal and I’m not sure if I’m possessed or something, like I was also feeling twitchy and stuff.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.