/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Selamun Aleykum

Ümit
10-24-2017, 08:16 AM
Selamun Aleykum Brothers and Sisters,

My name is Umit and I am a Hanafi Muslim living in Germany. I am 38 years old, born and raised in the Netherlands. My roots are Turkish originally. Got married and moved to Germany two years ago and have one beautiful 1 year old daughter.
I've been to Mecca in 2007 and fullfilled my Hadj duty Inshaallah.

I work as an electrical engineer, so I am a science kind of person. In my opinion, everything should have a logical answer. You can find your explanation if you investigate deep enough.

If we believe Islam is the true religion (and we believe and know that Alhamdoulillah),
and if we believe Allah has created this universe, live on earth, and all the natural laws and forces...
and science is just based on investigating these natural laws and all Allahs creations...
then science and Islam can never contradict each other.

Because why would Allah create one thing, but teach us something different?

That is why I think everything...even within Islam...should be logically explainable...you just need to look for it and investigate.
Finding answers to such questions brought me closer to my religion and strenghtened my faith in Allah. every answer is like a puzzle piece falling into place.
That is what inspires me to search further and investigate.

I could recommend that to everyone

This evergoing search to answers have led me to this forum. I hope I can get much wiser discussing with you and perhaps I may even help guide some people to the answers they seek.

Ve aleykum selam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
RisingLight
10-27-2017, 03:49 PM
Alaikum Selam to you too sister. Welcome to the forum then and I hope you have a benefical stay in here :)

talibilm
10-28-2017, 04:36 AM
:sl:

welcome sister, this is a place to learn from each other

Umm Abed
10-31-2017, 11:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DyingLight
Alaikum Selam to you too sister. Welcome to the forum then and I hope you have a benefical stay in here :)
Assalamu alaikum!

Are we matching members on here?

Welcome :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.