/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Revert Muslim

kapil
10-27-2017, 05:03 PM
Dear Brothers

From past few years I am learning more about Islam. I am impressed with videos of Muslim scholars and discussions of muslims on various FB groups.

I am from Gujarat India. If anybody revert Muslim , I want to understand the challenges for revert Muslim in state.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
10-27-2017, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kapil
Dear Brothers

From past few years I am learning more about Islam. I am impressed with videos of Muslim scholars and discussions of muslims on various FB groups.

I am from Gujarat India. If anybody revert Muslim , I want to understand the challenges for revert Muslim in state.
Welcome to Islam

Wasn't that the state that they burn Muslims alive years ago ? (I am trying to recall)

sister herb
10-27-2017, 05:13 PM
Hello to you and welcome to discuss with us. Here are quite many reverts in this forum.

kapil
10-27-2017, 05:18 PM
Its true but I think both the communities faced difficulties. It was more a political riot. But lets not discuss that

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Supernova
10-27-2017, 05:23 PM
Its true but I think both the communities faced difficulties. It was more a political riot. But lets not discuss that
Ok I just asked as seeing that you like right there - You could have given us an unbiased view from either side.
So how long are you Muslim now ?

kapil
10-27-2017, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
Ok I just asked as seeing that you like right there - You could have given us an unbiased view from either side.
So how long are you Muslim now ?
Since Dec 2016. I have accepted in my heart that there is no God but Allah and Mohhamad his messenger . But I am afraid to approach Muslim Community.
I don't want to publicize my faith but to keep it between self and Allah.
That's the reason I have posted thread to understand challenges in my path

Supernova
10-27-2017, 05:31 PM
Since Dec 2016. I have accepted in my heart that there is no God but Allah and Mohhamad his messenger . But I am afraid to approach Muslim Community.
Awww ok

Shame man - I hope it all goes well

AabiruSabeel
10-27-2017, 05:39 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum, kapil. There are many revert brothers and sisters here on board, but I don't know whether any of them are residing in India.

Do not be afraid to approach the Muslim community, they won't harm you at all. In fact, I am sure they will accept you wholeheartedly. You can try visiting a nearby Masjid and find any Muslim friend or neighbour to help you introduce yourself to the community. May Allah :swt: make it easy for you.

Zzz_
10-27-2017, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova

Wasn't that the state that they burn Muslims alive years ago ? (I am trying to recall)

No, it was not. It was a planned massacre from the lowest scrum of that city to the highest political figure, who is the current PM. From police officers to other government agencies to hnidu religious extremists to local mobs, it was all planned and carried out to eradicate the Muslims. Plenty of YT documentaries out there exposing these terrorist war criminals.

talibilm
10-28-2017, 04:47 AM
:sl: brother.

Welcome to the Forum.

could you post how did you enter Islam without being in touch with any Muslim at all . I know you did by learning on Online. But what and how did you enter Islam as it should have been.

May Allah make you be steadfast on Islam though its difficult for you, i understand.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.