/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im so upset

anonymous
10-31-2017, 12:33 PM
salam

im so upset right now. My dad treats me like absolute dirt. he always tells me in my face hurtful stuff.last week he told me that the house is messy and that he wished for a massive truck to bump into me when im driving. i was extremely hurt and avoided speaking to him for one week. He ignored me and didn't apologise or make any attempts to speak to me and try to understand how hurt i was. He never bothered to speak to me.

my job is to do all the housework and doing my brothers bed in the morning and cleaning their room. Its my job to clean after their mess. today he scram at me so loud because I forgot to take out the garbage. his voice was so loud and told me to get out of the house and then he said he never wants to see my face again and he threatened to throw a cup in my face. i went to my room crying. my mum and brother watched the whole thing. i feel like a loser and not good enough. i wish I had a father that loved me and never hurts me with his tongue. he always calls me a -----, i feel so cheap and hate myself

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pinky
10-31-2017, 02:17 PM
Aw I understand how you feel. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Keep praying to Allah . But ur dad should not treat you this way. Are you female? That the problem sometimes we feel we are trapped with family members who don't listen to us and treat us badly and no where to go.

Umm Abed
10-31-2017, 04:38 PM
Wassalam.

Many of us have fathers like yours :D So dont worry too much, after all, they're your parents. Dont take it personally, it may hurt what they say but try to pick yourself up from the hurt and move on. Rather be as nice as possible with your father even with all his shortcomings. He may just change and start loving you.

cinnamonrolls1
11-02-2017, 04:34 PM
Im so sorry sister. Unfortunately some men are like that. Try and be as nice as possible to him and show him ehat Islam is about. I also reccomend you make duah to Allah to help make him a better person and also pray for him

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syphax
11-03-2017, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
salam

im so upset right now. My dad treats me like absolute dirt. he always tells me in my face hurtful stuff.last week he told me that the house is messy and that he wished for a massive truck to bump into me when im driving. i was extremely hurt and avoided speaking to him for one week. He ignored me and didn't apologise or make any attempts to speak to me and try to understand how hurt i was. He never bothered to speak to me.

my job is to do all the housework and doing my brothers bed in the morning and cleaning their room. Its my job to clean after their mess. today he scram at me so loud because I forgot to take out the garbage. his voice was so loud and told me to get out of the house and then he said he never wants to see my face again and he threatened to throw a cup in my face. i went to my room crying. my mum and brother watched the whole thing. i feel like a loser and not good enough. i wish I had a father that loved me and never hurts me with his tongue. he always calls me a -----, i feel so cheap and hate myself
Don't worry sis a person worth is not based on how other traits them or else the prophet piece be upon him would have been the lowest person they have told him hurtful words to him and throw stones him so don't worry sis you worth more than what you think stay strong

anonymous
11-03-2017, 07:04 PM
Im 21 years female. I still didn't speak to him yet. I hate him he didn't even apologise or care about me. I suffered a lot from him. I can't take it anymore. I hate myself because of him

cinnamonrolls1
11-21-2017, 07:32 PM
Im 21 years female. I still didn't speak to him yet. I hate him he didn't even apologise or care about me. I suffered a lot from him. I can't take it anymore. I hate myself because of him
Sister i will make dua for you, and remember to out your trust in Allah, but just so you know he will get his payment for treating you tue way he has

Tuba13
11-22-2017, 01:58 PM
salam

I understand sis...don't worry...Pray to Allah...He is always there for you...May I know your age...Ask Allah to soften your father's heart towards you...May Allah make it easy for you...will remember you in my duas[emoji2]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.