/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iddat of divorced woman

فصيح الياسين
10-31-2017, 02:59 PM
Assalamoalikum
Question to only our salafi./ahle hadeeth/ghair muqalid brothers. What is the exact idat of divorced intercoursed woman? Describe briefly

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
فصيح الياسين
10-31-2017, 04:21 PM
No replys still am waiting....

Umm Abed
10-31-2017, 04:44 PM
“Divorced women shall wait by themselves for three clean periods.” (Al-Baqara 2:228)

فصيح الياسين
10-31-2017, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
“Divorced women shall wait by themselves for three clean periods.” (Al-Baqara 2:228)
Periods or طهر؟؟

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
10-31-2017, 05:15 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

If the woman is not pregnant and she menstruates (is of child-bearing age), then her ‘iddah is three complete menstrual cycles after the divorce, i.e., her period comes then she becomes pure, then her period comes again and she becomes pure, then her period comes again and she becomes pure. That is three complete menstrual cycles, regardless of whether the time between them is long or short. Based on this, if he divorces her and she is breastfeeding and does not menstruate until two years later, then she remains in ‘iddah until she has had three menstrual cycles, so she may stay in this state for two years or more. The point is that she should go through three complete menstrual cycles whether the time involved is long or short, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And divorced women shall wait (as regards their marriage) for three menstrual periods”

[al-Baqarah 2:228]

Source

فصيح الياسين
10-31-2017, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

If the woman is not pregnant and she menstruates (is of child-bearing age), then her ‘iddah is three complete menstrual cycles after the divorce, i.e., her period comes then she becomes pure, then her period comes again and she becomes pure, then her period comes again and she becomes pure. That is three complete menstrual cycles, regardless of whether the time between them is long or short. Based on this, if he divorces her and she is breastfeeding and does not menstruate until two years later, then she remains in ‘iddah until she has had three menstrual cycles, so she may stay in this state for two years or more. The point is that she should go through three complete menstrual cycles whether the time involved is long or short, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And divorced women shall wait (as regards their marriage) for three menstrual periods”

[al-Baqarah 2:228]
Source
القرء have two meanings why we chose menstrual than cleaniness.
If we choose both its wrong. If we choose one so need hadeeth..

*charisma*
10-31-2017, 05:20 PM
I don't understand your question bro.

فصيح الياسين
10-31-2017, 05:40 PM
The verse u choose is المطلقات يتربصن بثلاثة قروؤ
So i asked quro have two meanings one period and second cleaniness.
I asked why people choose period meaning instead of cleaniness meaning.
Cuz one u choose meaning eather said by allah or propher or other people derived by qiyas method. And we take quran and hadeeth. So kindly tell why took period meaning
Hope now my question is clear

Umm Abed
10-31-2017, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين
Periods or طهر؟؟
Tuhr. Of course you will have to get more details from a scholar, I would say, as we dont know much. :/

فصيح الياسين
10-31-2017, 06:13 PM
Tuhr. Of course you will have to get more details from a scholar, I would say, as we dont know much. :/
I searched books even or any link yo it but failed

anatolian
10-31-2017, 06:18 PM
Assalamoalikum
Question to only our salafi./ahle hadeeth/ghair muqalid brothers. What is the exact idat of divorced intercoursed woman? Describe briefly
I searched books even or any link yo it but failed
Maybe you should extend your search area ^o)

Umm Abed
10-31-2017, 06:20 PM
القرء have two meanings why we chose menstrual than cleaniness.
If we choose both its wrong. If we choose one so need hadeeth..
Choosing both is not necessarily wrong because it was thought out by the different mathabs, which is legitimate.

They came to their conclusions based on their specific understanding, which is of a very high standard.

فصيح الياسين
10-31-2017, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Maybe you should extend your search area ^o)
So thts why i asked here

'Abd-al Latif
10-31-2017, 06:25 PM
The verse u choose is المطلقات يتربصن بثلاثة قروؤ
So i asked quro have two meanings one period and second cleaniness.
I asked why people choose period meaning instead of cleaniness meaning.
Cuz one u choose meaning eather said by allah or propher or other people derived by qiyas method. And we take quran and hadeeth. So kindly tell why took period meaning
Hope now my question is clear
Still not sure what you're asking but Qiyas is perfectly acceptable in Islam and you cannot reject it. I'm a bit surprised that you're even suggesting this as you have asked a Salafi to answer your question - not that it's even relevant.

If you're asking which of the two meanings we are choosing then you've already answered your own question. The iddat of a divorce woman by talaq is three menstrual cycles i.e. period starts then ends (i.e. becoming 'clean' or pure) is one cycle. When this happens three times the iddat is over.

anatolian
10-31-2017, 06:26 PM
So thts why i asked here
Look how you narrow your search area with the below comment...

Assalamoalikum

فصيح الياسين
10-31-2017, 06:26 PM
Choosing both is not necessarily wrong because it was thought out by the different mathabs, which is legitimate.

They came to their conclusions based on their specific understanding, which is of a very high standard.
العموم المشترك لا يجوز عند احناف خلافا شوافعي إلا انهم غيرضدين .الطهر والحيض ضد لأحد فلا عموم مشترك فيه

'Abd-al Latif
10-31-2017, 06:29 PM
العموم المشترك لا يجوز عند احناف خلافا شوافعي إلا انهم غيرضدين .الطهر والحيض ضد لأحد فلا عموم مشترك فيه
Ask a shaykh.

فصيح الياسين
10-31-2017, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Still not sure what you're asking but Qiyas is perfectly acceptable in Islam and you cannot reject it. I'm a bit surprised that you're even suggesting this as you have asked a Salafi to answer your question - not that it's even relevant.

If you're asking which of the two meanings we are choosing then you've already answered your own question. The iddat of a divorce woman by talaq is three menstrual cycles i.e. period starts then ends (i.e. becoming 'clean' or pure) is one cycle. When this happens three times the iddat is over.
I knw bro wht madahib said about it alhumdulillah but i asked from those who do not follow madhab and also qiyas and ijma is not acceptable according to non madhab persons as we heard and read
and this would turn my topic to other thing

فصيح الياسين
10-31-2017, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Look how you narrow your search area with the below comment...
Its not narrow i knw what 4 madhab said so i want to knw frm non madhab

فصيح الياسين
10-31-2017, 06:33 PM
Ask a shaykh.
About this arabic??

Umm Abed
10-31-2017, 06:34 PM
Its not narrow i knw what 4 madhab said so i want to knw frm non madhab
Why non-mathab? Then you might just as well follow anything including limited understanding.

Follow one.

فصيح الياسين
10-31-2017, 06:41 PM
Why non-mathab? Then you might just as well follow anything including limited understanding.

Follow one.
People turning my topic about round directions
Thts not our concern sis tht how much we follow or to whom i just asked very simple question from non followers of any madhab if u r one of them kindly answer or refrence me to any book about written by salafi only

Supernova
10-31-2017, 10:30 PM
Thts not our concern sis tht how much we follow or to whom i just asked very simple question from non followers of any madhab if u r one of them kindly answer or refrence me to any book about written by salafi only
Asalaamualaykum

OK I think most people didn't understand the poor brothers question. He wants to know from a Non-Madhab angle, why the NON MADHAB chooses a certain stance on the issue...Therefore he is asking the question to a non-madhab person. In other words he wants Daleel for his own stance on the issue.

Hence any person answering the question from the Madhab stance is pointless as he is not here to argue the Madhab vs non madhab issue - he is just simply looking for his own evidence.

Please correct me if I am wrong brother.

فصيح الياسين
11-01-2017, 02:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
Asalaamualaykum

OK I think most people didn't understand the poor brothers question. He wants to know from a Non-Madhab angle, why the NON MADHAB chooses a certain stance on the issue...Therefore he is asking the question to a non-madhab person. In other words he wants Daleel for his own stance on the issue.

Hence any person answering the question from the Madhab stance is pointless as he is not here to argue the Madhab vs non madhab issue - he is just simply looking for his own evidence.

Please correct me if I am wrong brother.
Hope your words clarify them more thanks and tht i meant

AabiruSabeel
11-01-2017, 03:35 AM
:salam:

We cannot answer this question as a layman. Most of us here follow a madhhab and those who do not, they follow the explanation given by a qualified scholar. If you want to get in depth understanding of the subject, I suggest you to ask your question on http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/

Umm Abed
11-01-2017, 06:24 AM
Brother, thats because we take our guidance from the mathabs.

For now, as you being salafi, just choose your own ruling, because that is what its all about :D

فصيح الياسين
11-01-2017, 10:12 AM
Brother, thats because we take our guidance from the mathabs.

For now, as you being salafi, just choose your own ruling, because that is what its all about :D
I thought u r salafi... thts why i wrote sis only salafi

فصيح الياسين
11-01-2017, 10:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
:salam:

We cannot answer this question as a layman. Most of us here follow a madhhab and those who do not, they follow the explanation given by a qualified scholar. If you want to get in depth understanding of the subject, I suggest you to ask your question on http://www.ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/
Thnks at last someone guided me to link
And i thought most of here are salafi

فصيح الياسين
11-01-2017, 10:26 AM
Not enough information there....

'Abd-al Latif
11-01-2017, 12:03 PM
I knw bro wht madahib said about it alhumdulillah but i asked from those who do not follow madhab and also qiyas and ijma is not acceptable according to non madhab persons as we heard and read
and this would turn my topic to other thing
You can't just throw these blanket statements. Ijma and Qiyaas are acceptable. If someone isn't following a madhab then let them worry about ijmas and Qiyas. Not you.

فصيح الياسين
11-01-2017, 12:08 PM
You can't just throw these blanket statements. Ijma and Qiyaas are acceptable. If someone isn't following a madhab then let them worry about ijmas and Qiyas. Not you.
It would be great if u reply wisely and with calamity. . I asked question from those who are salafi. If u r so kindly answer and partcipate if not so kindly dont reply my question
هذا الجواب كما كان مقتضى الحال

'Abd-al Latif
11-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Not enough information there....
To put it simply, I'd answer it as the following:

1. It's recommended but not obligatory to follow a madhab to avoid cherry picking opinions from different madaahib;
  2. If a person doesn't want to follow any madhab then they are either non-religious or have chosen to just follow their local imam;
  3. People who follow their local imam or other scholarly person will end up following the madhab of the person they learn from, as it's very likely that their teacher already follows a madhab;
  4. People from different parts of the world will already be following a madhab knowingly or unknowingly. For example: most Africans follow the Maliki or Shafi'i madhab, most East Asians follow the Hanafi madhab, Saudi's follow the Hambali madhab, etc. This means people who live in those places are already influenced by the dominant madhab of that area;
  5. Regarding the iddat of a divorced woman for people who don't follow a madhab, they'll ask their local imam or other scholarly person for information;

I hope this helps.

Supernova
11-01-2017, 04:23 PM
For now, as you being salafi, just choose your own ruling, because that is what its all about
You crafty little Cricket - you know exactly where this is gonna go now and you grinned about it LoL

Umm Abed
11-02-2017, 06:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
You crafty little Cricket - you know exactly where this is gonna go now and you grinned about it LoL
Well, yes, its not surprising that he couldnt find a conclusion because each one will follow as how the see fit, as opposed to mathabs, where the answers are definite, lol.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.