/* */

PDA

View Full Version : IB Catch up

strivingobserver98
11-01-2017, 04:19 AM
:sl:

Long time no see IB, how have you all been :D What has everyone been up to these days?

Forum looking good love the responsive design. I do remember the days of admining this place, learnt alot and yeah helped me grow in a way. Won't forget you guys ;)

Keep me in your duas :jz:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
11-01-2017, 06:14 AM
:wa:

Thought I made this thread :D Yes I like it too.

Alhamdulillah all is well and may you grow in prosperity and all the best ;)

Salaams to all the long time members, and everyone.

cinnamonrolls1
11-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Salam!

cinnamonrolls1
11-01-2017, 09:58 AM
I havent been on in ages too what with my phone beimg broken

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
11-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Salam to all!

Getting less and less time these days to browse through here :hmm:.. and when I do I am often undecided which thread to write in and then to think it through.. in the end I end up not.

But you guys and gals (past and present during my active moments) are often in my thoughts.

I won't be like this inactive forever, in syaa Allah.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.