/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This world is not fair

Nor
11-01-2017, 09:37 AM
Assalamualaikum w.b.t . I don't know why I being like this. I realise that I'm not a good person before this but I try to change myself. I ask Allah to guide me and help me through this test. I ask him to give me a good friend. But I dont know why, lately I feel very depress. I told Allah to help me in study and protect me from evil. But I being more depress. Before this I left all my friends behind to make sure that I can always being protect. I think Allah doesn't want to help me and I think that Allah hate me. I really stress because I only left two weeks for my exam but I don't know why I feel really stress. Actually I don't want to study in this course but I do it because of my mother. I still wondering why everyone said mother always right? Because I never get what I want when I obey to her. My result being worse until now because I do what she want. I really stress because I don't want to take this course I want to learn about Islam. Why I never get what I want? I always ask Allah why he made me like this? Allah told slave to asked Allah but why I never get what I want? Why Allah made me like this? I think I'm the one who very foolish in study than my siblings. It made me sad because I think that I always do pray recite quran do charity but Allah still doesn't want to help me?? Is it Allah hate me because of my past??? I being really depress and sad because Allah made me like this. Please help me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rainy Day
11-01-2017, 02:02 PM
Waalaikumussalam dear brother, First of all I do agree with you that This world is not fair, Of course! As here's Dunya, we face difficulties and hardships in different ways.. And here we're Muslims, we need to realize at all times that we have Allah and He is just. So all you need to know is that you're now tested by Allah weather you have no any good friends or get depressed or any other problems you're facing right now. Yes it must be tough sometimes but Allah does not burden a soul more than it can bear, Now take a deep breath and think about this. As now you are trying to change yourself, right? You asked Allah sincerely for guidance and protection and anything, but as the results, nothing good has happened yet and you keep waiting for that moment thinking Allah will solve all your problems. Brother Allah can do everything of course and He would do it If He wanted but he knows better you and me, He knows WHEN is the perfect time to deal with things and He knows What is BEST for you in this moment and later and in forward days. Allah has plan for us brother. All you have to do is to clam down and have trust in Allah confidently that He will make a way out for all your problems, Trust Him as He is the Best of Planner. And do not despair of the mercy of Allah and have such ungrateful thinking that He hates you. Look, If He hated you, He wouldn't make you Muslim, He wouldn't guided you and let you alive.. Or even make you want to change yourself for good.. On the contrary, He tests you now so you wouldn't forget that There's Allah who's always there to listen to your Du'a and plan to solve your problems.. You just need to be Patient as Allah loves the patient and as long as you remain patient and have trust in him, that's how you humble yourself as a slave and surely he will provide you with all sources of things you can't even imagine. You just need to wait patiently.. As you mentioned that you're depressed, maybe cuz of those problems.. I would suggest you to give up over thinking and replace it with the thoughts of gratefulness, read more Quran with translation in your language, try reading it daily even just few verses a day and when you read it, think how the verses can reflect to your life or how you can apply it to your life. Always think good to Allah and focus on pleasing him. Wallahi if you put Allah First and put Him in your priority, you'll feel peace and less depressed and if you choose to trust him and leave everything in his hand, you'll feel so much better and of course less depressed and if you're grateful to Him, you'll see the world in different way. Knows that he tests you because he wants good for you especially in the Akirah, He let you wait because He wants you to remain patient and He hasn't given you a good friend because He wants you to spend more time with him (Quran, extra prayers, etc) and to let you rely on him alone. All you need to do now is changing your attitude towards things. It's not as tough as you think, beware of shytaans, they want you to be depressed so do not ever let them win against you!! It's tough because it's the test and test will becomes blessings when you remain patient! As you mentioned you try to change yourself for the better than this is the best moments to start bettering yourself by pleasing Allah more than ever, try to get closer to Him, Do everything for his sake and remember his 99 names so that will remind you of how great and beautiful Allah is.
May ALLAH make you successful in both Dunya and Akirah, May He solves all your problems, decrease your stressfulness and May you become a better Muslim and May Allah be pleased with you AMEEN

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.