/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Divorce

SpiceGirl
11-01-2017, 12:05 PM
So well i did go through the comments on divorce and all, but that all like for women what about men, like wht are men supposed to do after their divorce, it may sound stupid but are they supposed to stay in iddah too.....

Salam.....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
فصيح الياسين
11-01-2017, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SpiceGirl
So well i did go through the comments on divorce and all, but that all like for women what about men, like wht are men supposed to do after their divorce, it may sound stupid but are they supposed to stay in iddah too.....

Salam.....
No. Iddah only for intercoursed women
On them to give women food etc till she is in iddah

Amalalharbi
11-01-2017, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SpiceGirl

Salam.....
assalamu alaikum

one of the the main reasons for the Iddah is to make sure that the woman is not pregnant, causing the mixing of the genealogy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.