/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

syphax
11-03-2017, 02:15 PM
I am also on a Franch forum and their is a brother born Christian had his girlfriend converted to Islam after she was gone to Canada with her co workers for 6 months . att first she didn't want to sleep in the same room as him then she break up with him then she move out to live on her own . the bro was in panic he wanted to learn about this religion he got interested he's planning to convert but also don't want to loose his ex girlfriend so he's still in contact with her .the girl is confused asking herself if he want to convert for her or for the sake of Allah ( even me I am confused about this ) I have no more news aside that the co worker asked the in marriage she refused hamdulilah (I support her ex  ) incha Allah they resolved this issue

My question is what if they were married .could she leave him just like that I think he's a nice gay .

And yes l speak franch . I speak 4 languages [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji123] [emoji123]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
RisingLight
11-03-2017, 02:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syphax

My question is what if they were married .could she leave him just like that I think he's a nice gay .

Well if he is gay I dont think they should marry at all :Emoji7::Emoji7:

syphax
11-03-2017, 02:23 PM
Ops autocorrect

*charisma*
11-03-2017, 02:43 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by syphax
I am also on a Franch forum and their is a brother born Christian had his girlfriend converted to Islam after she was gone to Canada with her co workers for 6 months . att first she didn't want to sleep in the same room as him then she break up with him then she move out to live on her own . the bro was in panic he wanted to learn about this religion he got interested he's planning to convert but also don't want to loose his ex girlfriend so he's still in contact with her .the girl is confused asking herself if he want to convert for her or for the sake of Allah ( even me I am confused about this ) I have no more news aside that the co worker asked the in marriage she refused hamdulilah (I support her ex  ) incha Allah they resolved this issue

And yes l speak franch . I speak 4 languages [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji123] [emoji123]
She was just his girlfriend, so she doesn't have any obligation to stay with him anymore. Now since she is a Muslimah, she cannot marry him unless he becomes a Muslim. I understand that you feel bad for the guy, but at the same time Allah blessed this girl with Islam and He erased sins. Maybe she changed and she does not want him anymore. It would not be good to encourage the guy to continue contact with her. If he decides to become a Muslim on his own, and Allah has destined for them to be together, then it will happen. If not, then they have to move on with their lives.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syphax
11-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Yeah your right

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.