/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What should i do if my family members wear taweez

zahidwadiwale
11-03-2017, 03:45 PM
my family members wear taweez which i came to no is haram ones infact opened mine there was not single verse of quran but they did not believe me they believe that man because he pretends to be maulana but according to me i think he is a magician what should i do and i
I have research on things that he used tell us to when go him i listen many scholars on internet they said this is nothing do with islam it is sihar magic What should i do in such situation

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cptn._.Mario
11-03-2017, 03:56 PM
The Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said:
"Whosoever wears an amulet has committed shirk." [Musnad Ahmad]

And we find that he (ﷺ) also made dua that:
"Whosoever wears an amulet, may Allah not fulfil his need." [Musnad Ahmad]

And shirk is an unforgivable and major sin. Tell your family that. If they don't listen, throw them all away and stand your ground.

Here's 8 pages of debate on taweez which may be of interest to you.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?469071-Amulets-Shirk

*charisma*
11-03-2017, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zahidwadiwale
my family members wear taweez which i came to no is haram ones infact opened mine there was not single verse of quran but they did not believe me they believe that man because he pretends to be maulana but according to me i think he is a magician what should i do and i
I have research on things that he used tell us to when go him i listen many scholars on internet they said this is nothing do with islam it is sihar magic What should i do in such situation
I agree with the above post. It could be sihr/black magic even. You have to destroy it and seek forgiveness from Allah. Tell your family members and help them understand. YOu should also perform ruqyaa on yourself.

zahidwadiwale
11-03-2017, 05:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cptn._.Mario
The Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said:
"Whosoever wears an amulet has committed shirk." [Musnad Ahmad]

And we find that he (ﷺ) also made dua that:
"Whosoever wears an amulet, may Allah not fulfil his need." [Musnad Ahmad]

And shirk is an unforgivable and major sin. Tell your family that. If they don't listen, throw them all away and stand your ground.

Here's 8 pages of debate on taweez which may be of interest to you.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?469071-Amulets-Shirk
Jazaakallah

- - - Updated - - -

Jazaakallah

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
I agree with the above post. It could be sihr/black magic even. You have to destroy it and seek forgiveness from Allah. Tell your family members and help them understand. YOu should also perform ruqyaa on yourself.
Jazaakallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.