/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A-Salamo Alaikom

Omar IL
11-04-2017, 10:31 AM
A-Salamo Alaikom

I introduce myselfMy name is Omar, I'm 27 years old and I'm MaroccanI am delighted to be among you

Excuse me if i do some errors in english and i am available if someone needs help in arabic :)
Do not hesitate to correct my mistakes, so I am betterand this is the opportunity to ask this question, I use google translation to post, do you think it's good practice or not?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see where I can edit my post or correct?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
11-04-2017, 10:34 AM
:wasalam:

Welcome brother Omar. You will be able to edit your posts after you become a Full Member by making at least 25 posts here.

Omar IL
11-04-2017, 11:08 AM
OkayI understand
جزاك الله خيرا
and it's normal to use Arabic in the forum or it's limited?

- - - Updated - - -

It's Ok i had find Languages Forum

cinnamonrolls1
11-04-2017, 11:48 AM
Salam khoya! Marhababik

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
RisingLight
11-05-2017, 01:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Omar IL
A-Salamo Alaikom

I introduce myselfMy name is Omar, I'm 27 years old and I'm MaroccanI am delighted to be among you

Excuse me if i do some errors in english and i am available if someone needs help in arabic :)
Do not hesitate to correct my mistakes, so I am betterand this is the opportunity to ask this question, I use google translation to post, do you think it's good practice or not?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see where I can edit my post or correct?
Thats very good introduction from someone who uses google translate to post,ma shaa Allah.Welcome to the forum brother Omar :)

Omar IL
11-08-2017, 01:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Salam khoya! Marhababik
Wa alaikom salam Okhti
Chokran Jazilan

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by DyingLight
Thats very good introduction from someone who uses google translate to post,ma shaa Allah.Welcome to the forum brother Omar :)
Thank you very much brother :)
Yes I'm not so bad
I think the translation is good because I translate from French to English
If you try Arabic To English you will have a bad translation
Arabic translation is not easy
And i don't translate everything just some expression

- - - Updated - - -

DyingLight

I forgot, your personal picture is nice

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.