/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who causes burden and extremism in Islam?

OmAbdullah
11-05-2017, 06:32 PM
بسم الله لرحمن الرحيم

Who causes burden and extremism in Islam?

Islam is a religion easy to practice, and it is moderate in its obligations and ruling. There are no hardships in Islam and it is not a religion of extremes. It is perfect from all points of views because it is the religion sent down by All-Mighty God Allah.

Our way of life is given the name “Siraatil-Mustaqeem” (Straight Path). As everyone knows that a straight line between two points is the shortest line and lies in the middle. If other lines are drawn to join the same two points, those lines will be longer, curved and on the sides far from the middle position. So the way of life that Islam gives us is straight, shortest (easy) and thus very easy to follow. It is a middle path between two extremes, i.e. it is moderate. The Satanic ways, on the other hand, are curved, longer and are the ways of extremism.

Every Muslim must understand the meaning of extremism and burden.
If one posts clear verses of the Holy Quraan and ahaadeeth about the hard Accounting and the hardness of the Day of Judgment as well as about the severe torment of Hell then some of the Muslims object that Islam is made a burden and that the person is bringing extremism in Islam. In other words, now some or most of the Muslims want to keep the clear verses and ahaadeeth about the Here-After hidden because that Truth puts burden on the today,s Muslims, those who like to struggle for the worldly achievements and have little or no time for their duties to Allah.

Now many Muslims try to show their sympathy to the world-loving Muslims and try to make Islam easy for them by keeping them in darkness about the Hardships of the Resurrection Day. Even some search on line to find the fabricated and changed ahaadeeth to make Paradise so much easily available to people that if the people don’t do any good deed and don’t believe in the Power of Allah to give new life to them, even then they will be forgiven because of a rude answer to Allah on the Day of Resurrection. But remember that all of these acts of those showing sympathy to the world-lovers are in reality deceit. Everyone is surely returning to Allah and shall pass through all of those hard steps of the Here-After. There is no way of escape. Therefore, sincerity and sympathy with mankind (Muslims and none-Muslims) is that inform them clearly about the Truth that we find in the Quraan and Sunnah so that they may get ready for it. No matter how much the Truth about the Here-After is hard and bitter, but we have no way to escape. All of the kaafirs (unbelievers) will be picked up from the plain of Hashar (The Gathering field) and thrown into Hell. Every Muslim and munaafiq (hypocrite)shall have to cross on the thin-line sharp bridge over the Hell-Fire to reach Jannah (Paradise). All munafiqeen (the hyporcrites) and the sinner Muslims shall fall in Hell. Only the Muslims with true Faith and righteous deeds (in accordance with the Prophets, alaihim salaam) will be able to cross that Bridge safely to reach Paradise. It is only this worldly life which is given to us for preparation for crossing the stages and steps of that very Hard Day of Resurrection. We are not supposed to live here for enjoying this world. Rather we are given this short but precious life to struggle hard with the fear of Allah to succeed there in the Life Here-After.

Allah knows my mind and heart. I cannot go to the “Hadith of the Day” thread because there I find such ahaadeeth which are deceitful /deceiving for the Muslims. The Prophet (Allah's Peace and Blessings be upon him) of Allah didn’t say anything against Quraan. He had come to explain the Quraan both orally and practically. No matter how much I advise sincerely, but the false and deceiving ahaadeeth which are manifestly against the Quraan are kept there and there is no one on the forum to take notice of such hadeeth and stop their posting, alas! Alas!

Insha-Allah soon I will post those things and sayings which are making Islam a burden and extremism.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
11-05-2017, 07:05 PM
Sometimes i youtube quran recitation..

This one is rather fitting of the subject.

I have to say that i am a very bitter person.. at this moment in time i have made every wrong choice in finding allah swt..

Maybe allah swt only loves the world lovers lol.

Anyway..

Its still true and unchanged.

https://youtu.be/34EwBk0ysw4

Only 18min long which is pretty reasonable.

OmAbdullah
11-05-2017, 11:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Sometimes i youtube quran recitation..

This one is rather fitting of the subject.

I have to say that i am a very bitter person.. at this moment in time i have made every wrong choice in finding allah swt..

Maybe allah swt only loves the world lovers lol.

Anyway..

Its still true and unchanged.

https://youtu.be/34EwBk0ysw4

Only 18min long which is pretty reasonable.

m.i.a.

One objection that I have against your posts is that you always start the Great Name of Allah with small letter "a", why? Is it because you have no understanding of the Greatness of Allah?

Your statement "Maybe allah swt only loves the world lovers lol." has two great sins which you are not realizing now due to ignorance. The sins are:

1. You are making a lie on Allah and Allah said:

".....Fa man azlamu mimmaniftara ala Allahi kaziba"

"... And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah a lie?"

This is a part of the verse 15 of Surah Al-Kahf. But such statement is also found at other places in the Holy Quraan. So you are unknowingly committing a kabeera (big) sin. I advise you sincerely that you must be careful about Allah and try to acquaint yourself with the proper knowledge of Quraan and Sunnah.

2. In the end you wrote "lol" which means "you laughed out loud"!

(Astaghfirullah, a'ouzu billahi min dhaalik, Subhaana-Allahi ammaa yasifoon.)

You are daring to invent a lie on Allah the Quddoos and Subhaan and then you are laughing, (lol).

You must do lots of Tawbah, Allah is the Forgiving Merciful. And in future be careful and take heed. Otherwise You may be caught in severe punishment.

"...Inna akhdhahoo aleemun-shadeed" ((Surely, His catching up in (punishment) is very painful and very severe")

(surah Hood (Hud), the last part of verse 102)

M.I.A.
11-06-2017, 12:19 AM
And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.' "

..dont worry. I understand.

I have a hard time making friends.. the butcher once told me.

This world wont let you live in silence..

But it aint really ever offered me much.

My grammer leaves a lot to be desired.

Iv never even started a post with bismillah arahman irahim.

Sorry to have offended you..

Dont worry im just an easy win lol.

"Maybe allah swt only loves the world lovers lol."

My mistake, having seen increase in so many people.. is either a humbling or humiliating experience lol.

But when you see it even by the hand of others..

Then the world changes.

Its amazing. Too much listening.. not enough talking.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kts
11-06-2017, 12:32 AM
As Salaam alikum. Alah has all the knowledge so don't judge others. Allah guides and leads astray so don't question others on their choices. There are three things we need to remember, There is only one god, Allah. Be grateful to the Lord of the world's we are here to praise Allah. Follow the Quraan, it is the manual for our lives given by the One who created us,Allah. Our Nabi Muhammad (saw) is our example, he was trustworthy, showed restraint and patience, practiced equality no matter the gender, race or religious background.

- - - Updated - - -

As Salaam alikum. Alah has all the knowledge so don't judge others. Allah guides and leads astray so don't question others on their choices. There are three things we need to remember, 1.There is only one god, Allah. Be grateful to the Lord of the world's we are here to praise Allah. 2.Follow the Quraan, it is the manual for our lives given by the One who created us,Allah. 3.Our Nabi Muhammad (saw) is our example, he was trustworthy, showed restraint and patience, practiced equality no matter the gender, race or religious background.

OmAbdullah
11-09-2017, 08:16 PM

Examples of extremism and burden/ hardship:

One example is rahbaniyyah. There is no rahbaniyyah in Islam. Read the verse 27 of surah Al-Hadeed with a part of its
explanation:

Surah Al-Hadeed verse 27:

(57:27) In their wake, We sent a succession of Our Messengers, and raised Jesus, son of Mary, after all of them, and bestowed upon him the Evangel, and We set tenderness and mercy
51 in the hearts of those that followed him. As for monasticism,52 it is they who invented it;53 We did not prescribe it for them. They themselves invented it in pursuit of Allah's good pleasure, and then they did not observe it as it ought to have been observed.54 So We gave their reward to those of them that believed. But many of them are wicked.

Exp. notes 52—53:

52. The root rahb (from which rahbaniyyat or ruhbaniyyat is derived) means fear; thus rahbaniyyat means a mode of life which reflects fear and terror, and ruhbaniyyat means the mode of life of the terrified. As a term it implies a person’s abandoning the world out of fear (whether it is the fear of somebody’s tyranny, or fear of the worldly temptations and distractions, or fear of one’s personal weaknesses) and taking refuge in the jungles and mountains, or living alone as a hermit.

53. The words in the original can have two meanings:

(1) That We did not enjoin monasticism (ruhbaniyyat) upon them. We enjoined upon them only the seeking of Allah’s good pleasure.

(2) That monasticism was not enjoined by Us. They of their own accord enjoined it on themselves, to seek Allah’s good pleasure. In both cases this verse makes it explicit that monasticism is an un-Islamic creed, and it has never been part of the true faith. The same thing has been stated by the Prophet (peace be upon him) thus: There is no monasticism in Islam. (Musnad Ahmed). In another Hadith the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The monasticism of this ummah is to fight in the way of Allah. (Musnad Ahmed Musnad Abi Yala. That is, the way for this ummah to attain to spiritual piety lies not in abandoning the world but in fighting in Allah’s way. This ummah does not flee to the jungles and mountains out of fear of temptations and distractions but counteracts them by resort to fighting in Allah’s way. According to a tradition related both by Bukhari and by Muslim, one of the companions said that he would keep up Prayers throughout the night; another said that he would fast perpetually without ever observing a break; and a third one said the he would never marry and would have nothing to do with women. When the Prophet (peace be upon him) came to know of what they had resolved, he said: By God, I fear Allah the most and remain conscious of Him at all times; yet my way is that I observe the fast as well as break it. I keep up the Prayer during the night as well as have sleep. And I marry the women also. The one who does not follow my way, does not belong to me. Anas says that the Prophet (peace be upon him) used to say: Do not be hard and severe to yourselves, lest Allah should be hard and severe to you. A community had adopted this way of severity towards itself, then Allah also seized it in severity. Look, the remainder of them are found in the monasteries and churches. (Abu Daud).

So those who will try to fast every day (for nafal fasting) and never eat in the day time, those who will try to worship Allah the whole night, every night for the whole life, and those who will abstain from marriage for the sake of freeing themselves from wife and children for the worship of Allah, are the ones who are making burden on themselves. This is prohibited in Islam up to such extent that such ones are excluded from the Muslim Ummah. May Allah protect us, aameen.

M.I.A.
11-09-2017, 09:41 PM
The quran makes mention of the Christian monks of the time..

Leading to some doubt about its farness from allah swt.

But it is a fair point on extremism.. from another point of view, and i would think a valid one.

Edit..

"And then they did not observe it as it ought to have been observed."

Telling.

talibilm
11-10-2017, 01:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by OmAbdullah
بسم الله لرحمن الرحيم

Every Muslim must understand the meaning of extremism and burden. If one posts clear verses of the Holy Quraan and ahaadeeth about the hard Accounting and the hardness of the Day of Judgment as well as about the severe torment of Hell then some of the Muslims object that Islam is made a burden and that the person is bringing extremism in Islam. In other words, now some or most of the Muslims want to keep the clear verses and ahaadeeth about the Here-After hidden because that Truth puts burden on the today,s Muslims, those who like to struggle for the worldly achievements and have little or no time for their duties to Allah.

Now many Muslims try to show their sympathy to the world-loving Muslims and try to make Islam easy for them by keeping them in darkness about the Hardships of the Resurrection Day. Even some search on line to find the fabricated and changed ahaadeeth to make Paradise so much easily available to people that if the people don’t do any good deed and don’t believe in the Power of Allah to give new life to them, even then they will be forgiven because of a rude answer to Allah on the Day of Resurrection. But remember that all of these acts of those showing sympathy to the world-lovers are in reality deceit. Everyone is surely returning to Allah and shall pass through all of those hard steps of the Here-After. There is no way of escape. Therefore, sincerity and sympathy with mankind (Muslims and none-Muslims) is that inform them clearly about the Truth that we find in the Quraan and Sunnah so that they may get ready for it. No matter how much the Truth about the Here-After is hard and bitter, but we have no way to escape. All of the kaafirs (unbelievers) will be picked up from the plain of Hashar (The Gathering field) and thrown into Hell. Every Muslim and munaafiq (hypocrite)shall have to cross on the thin-line sharp bridge over the Hell-Fire to reach Jannah (Paradise). All munafiqeen (the hyporcrites) and the sinner Muslims shall fall in Hell. Only the Muslims with true Faith and righteous deeds (in accordance with the Prophets, alaihim salaam) will be able to cross that Bridge safely to reach Paradise. It is only this worldly life which is given to us for preparation for crossing the stages and steps of that very Hard Day of Resurrection. We are not supposed to live here for enjoying this world. Rather we are given this short but precious life to struggle hard with the fear of Allah to succeed there in the Life Here-After.

:sl:

The above black bolded words can not be accepted in Islam and not believing in resurrection is missing the main part of Articles of Faith that will land one into the hell fire.

But some should not misunderstand the hadith about a person in Bani Israeel which said something like the person on his death bed ordered his children to burn him and spread his ashes which indirectly shows that he surely believed that Allah is the resurrector when someone is buried but his fear of meeting Allah made him to order so (not that he did not believe in Allah or in his resurrection) So he died as a Muslim but with misconception or mistake which Allah forgave him.

So every one has to try for Akirah in the manner DUE FOR IT http://legacy.quran.com/53/36-40 and taking Akirah too easy is a satanic trap & misguidance is what we see from the Glorious Quran and hadith.

11-18-2017, 11:50 PM
Based on the countless documentary's I've seen on the subject. It boils down to poverty and killing of family member's (by drones).

Poverty because it opens way for extremist groups to promise great riches to these people. The killing of family member's is kind of self explanatory.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.