/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember Allah

Kts
11-06-2017, 01:15 AM
Bismillalah hir rahman hir ragheem
As Salaam wu alikum
Do we as muslims remember Allah. I see very expensive cars driven by muslims, finest fabrics worn by muslims and I see them in high profile restaurants. I also see people living on the street, scratching in bins for food. I have to wonder if we as an ummah are remembering Allah.

This past Ramadan I fwlt the yearning to go on haj. My mother gave me a book on the haj journey written by a local guy. I read a page or two before work everyday. He reminded me that it's not just the action of haj that is a pillar of Islam but every aspect of our lives before , during and after the journey.

I dress as per instructions of the Quraan, I seek to do good and I am in the process of changing my career. The more I turn to Allah the steeper my climb towards Allah. I am grateful to Allah and give shukr to Allah for all my challenges.
As I told my husband this evening, I am grateful to Allah to allow us to remember Allah in all that we do.

We are an environmentally friendly family, remember Allah created the environment. We don't waste ,remember bounty and famine comes from Allah. We pick up stray animals and take them to the local vets and animal centers, remember we are also one of Allah's creatures.

Do we as an ummah remember Allah, muslims should be at the forefront of eco sustainable energy, have worldwide aid relief, talk about community initiatives to uplift and ways to educate the youth. Build houses for the poor noattercliffe what religion. Have haj classes and haj sponsoring for the elderly in impoverished settlements. How do we remember Allah while on earth, and much more importantly how will Allah reflect on our lives when it is weighed on the day of resurrection.
Please muslims with tears in my eyes wake up and remember Allah before Allah wakes us with the trumpet to return to him

Allah give us guidance and Allah forgive me if I miswrote my intention is that I see Janaat full we are your servants here to praise Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lif
11-06-2017, 05:18 AM
wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Amr ibn Awf reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “By Allah, it is not poverty I fear for you, but rather I fear you will be given the wealth of the world just as it was given to those before you. You will compete for it just as they competed for it and it will destroy you just as it destroyed them.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 2988, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2961

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.