/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How does Polygamy Work?

MiracleSurvivor
11-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Im single Muslimah but if husband wanted second wife i dont see why not as long as we get along and husband is fair. BUT HOW DOES IT WORk?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
11-08-2017, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MiracleSurvivor
Im single Muslimah but if husband wanted second wife i dont see why not as long as we get along and husband is fair. BUT HOW DOES IT WORk?
Did you just agree to something - and then asked how it works ?

Scimitar
11-09-2017, 02:22 AM
Q - "how does polygamy work?"

A - "with great difficulty"

AbdurRahman.
11-09-2017, 11:28 AM
basically he has to have the means of treating you both equally, I.e, if the two wives live in separate houses than he has to give both same standard of living, quality of food etc

I suppose u can both live in same house but in different bedrooms, two wives can never share same bed with husband.

regarding love, he has to try to be equal with u both but love is not always under our control so he may find himself inclining more to one wife than another and he may spend more time with one wife (like sleep round her place) with the other wifes permission

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.