/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed

anonymous
11-09-2017, 04:19 PM
Asalamualaikum

Im going through a tough patch in my life. Whenever I feel things are going well, life seems to slap me in the face. It happens so often that I question why does it always happen, I blame no one but myself mostly however some things don't seem to be in my absolute control for whatever reason

I understand life isn't meant to be all rosy but it's just incredibly difficult to keep getting back up, especially when floored so many times in the past.

I used to pray but I'm now finding it really difficult. I just don't know why I cannot live in peace?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
xa_xa_ft
11-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Im going throught the same my only advice to you would be dont let go of your prayers ... no matter how hard it gets dont let go of your prayers! Only he can help you get back up and only he can heal you so keep knocking on his door!

*charisma*
11-18-2017, 03:54 AM
Walaikum asalaam,

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I blame no one but myself mostly however some things don't seem to be in my absolute control for whatever reason
If you blame yourself, then you had the control at some point and did something to bring you to this point.

If you didn't have the control, why blame yourself?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.