/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sins

M.Ali
11-09-2017, 11:13 PM
Assalamualikum everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. I have committed major sins, multiple major ones and even some that may kick me outside the fold of Islam. I really want to stop these and want to feel regret over them. I have been struggling with this for many years. I just can't seem to let go. I also get angry very easily. I really want to be a sincere muslim and be a devoted slave to Allah, yet I keep falling in these pits. I should also mention i am inflicted with intense waswas. Help will be greatly appreciated. When i commit these sins, it feels like i am completely depressed. I ask for Allah's (SWT) mercy and it feels like im not sincere. These sins can only be forgiven with sincere apology. Any solution to these problems that i can do from my part?? Thank you and may Allah reward us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.