/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do You Desire in Jannah?

MiracleSurvivor
11-14-2017, 05:38 PM
Like what do u want the most in the hereafter.

Me I always change. I would like chips and food then relive my teen years and have kids and be a princess.

There are millions of things to do !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-15-2017, 03:37 PM
I think I have answered to similar thread before but it was about 10 years ago (I have a good memory). I wished I could get limitless internet connection so then I could chat with my friends for eternity. Ahem ahem now I am hopely more mature so I still wish the same. Plus a little garden where I can grow huge amount of herbs, veggies and flowers, a lot of sunny days and gently, warm rain. I also wish to get a huge apple tree and then I can invite all sisters to have tea party under of it (hopely it then will be full of flowers) (sis @noraina can get juice if she prefers).

Plus I wish to see there also all my family members and loved ones.

:statisfie

Mustafa16
11-15-2017, 08:10 PM
Hoor al ayn, the finest food without having to go to the bathroom, seeing tyrants of the past and present and future in hell, talking to the ambiya (AS), Rasulullah (SAWS), talking to the sahaba, (RA), being with my loved ones with "injury being removed from our breasts" as it says in the Qur'an...in....I believe surat al hijr? in other words, being with all my family without any hostility or arguments........if I have a wife in the future, her being beautified to me in every sense of the word, and us spending blissful time together without having to worry about responsibility.......or arguments........drinking the purest of drinks...again, without having to go to the bathroom......being spending time with my children, if i ever have any.....laying down on the finest of beds, more comfortable than anything in this world, while cuddling, kissing, and having relations with my wife (if i ever have one, if not hoor al ayn)......being able to fly........telling jokes and having fine conversation with muslim brothers.....

lif
11-15-2017, 10:33 PM
For me it is seeing the face of Allah SWT my creator

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Malik
11-17-2017, 06:49 PM
seeing Allah and getting alfirdaws alaela
meeting my family who passed away especially my lovely sister
seeing the prophets and enjoying happiness there and walking there because I couldn't walk in this Dunya
and more and more
ameeen

Zzz_
11-18-2017, 07:15 PM

TURJUMAN
02-05-2018, 05:07 AM
1 - Seeing the glorious Face of Allah (سبحان وتعالى). Indeed that will eclipse all the pleasures in Jannah.
2 - Meeting the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم), his companions and his family. In fact, just imagining him waiting for us at the kawthar fountain to hand us ''the water of life'' gives me immense joy.
3 - The vastness of Jannah is UNFATHOMABLE! Just the thought of never ending space full of bliss never experienced before. Mind you, the size of palm (hand) length in Jannah is better than the whole world; So imagine owning never ending space in Jannah?
4 - The palaces in Jannah has been described in a very captivating manner. The long tables of foods never tasted before, the beautiful servants of perpetual youth scattered like pearls, happily serving you, the furniture in your palaces, river flowing beneath them.
5 - The beautiful companions created specifically for you in pure love.

After all these, Jannah is what an eye has never seen, an ear has never heard, and a human heart has never fathomed!

azc
02-05-2018, 06:46 AM
Would I be one of the luckyman...?

eesa the kiwi
02-05-2018, 09:58 AM
Being able to skate and surf like a pro

Desert
02-05-2018, 07:34 PM
Just to enter jannah, is a mercy

TURJUMAN
02-06-2018, 05:00 AM
You guys should listen to the Qasida written by ibn Qayyim on YouTube. It's called the description of Jannah (وصف الجنة). It is really amazing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.