/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Weak iman

Yuusuf1211
11-15-2017, 06:28 PM
Lately I just have been losing my imaan and faith more. Like I can't be bothered to pray, when I hear the Quran I get angry. I'm 16 but I don't know if it's just stress or not. Before i would always go to Allah when I need help but I hardly remember him anymore. Idk what's going on. Any help?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lif
11-15-2017, 08:58 PM
As salam alkuim brother in Sha Allah this will benefit you, one of the great thing right now is alhamduillah that you’re still seeking Allah guidance which is a good thing

First i would say that it seems you need to connect back with your creator and have a connection by doing this you need to clean you heart look for you’re mistakes and you’re sins also look at the fact why you are far from you’re lord the one who made you when you were nothing

Ask you’re self do you believe in Allah? In that case why do you not listen to you’re lord? Ask yourself why you are doing those sins then admit the fact that you’re are wrong as the prophet Muhammad SAW said tue difference between the believer and the disbeliever is Salah/prayer

If you truly believe in Allah SWT and his mercy then pray and ask Allah SWT for help and start looking around you examples: do you listen to music? Do you have freinds that does not mention Allah SWT? Do you waste you’re time with games and other things? If you do then fix those things because by Allah you’re lord is far more important then freinds,games,wasteing time

I advice you brother not to gamble or take risks with you soul let this dunya not be regrets in the day of judgment you should seek people with knowledge that fear Allah SWT be with people that will bring you close to Allah SWT

I will more then happy to help you or if need someone to talk to just let me know how to contact you

May Allah SWT make you one of the best people in faith and may he bless you and have mercy on you indeed without Allah SWT were all lost may Allah SWT have mercy on us all

Yuusuf1211
11-15-2017, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lif
As salam alkuim brother in Sha Allah this will benefit you, one of the great thing right now is alhamduillah that you’re still seeking Allah guidance which is a good thing

First i would say that it seems you need to connect back with your creator and have a connection by doing this you need to clean you heart look for you’re mistakes and you’re sins also look at the fact why you are far from you’re lord the one who made you when you were nothing

Ask you’re self do you believe in Allah? In that case why do you not listen to you’re lord? Ask yourself why you are doing those sins then admit the fact that you’re are wrong as the prophet Muhammad SAW said tue difference between the believer and the disbeliever is Salah/prayer

If you truly believe in Allah SWT and his mercy then pray and ask Allah SWT for help and start looking around you examples: do you listen to music? Do you have freinds that does not mention Allah SWT? Do you waste you’re time with games and other things? If you do then fix those things because by Allah you’re lord is far more important then freinds,games,wasteing time

I advice you brother not to gamble or take risks with you soul let this dunya not be regrets in the day of judgment you should seek people with knowledge that fear Allah SWT be with people that will bring you close to Allah SWT

I will more then happy to help you or if need someone to talk to just let me know how to contact you

May Allah SWT make you one of the best people in faith and may he bless you and have mercy on you indeed without Allah SWT were all lost may Allah SWT have mercy on us all
Thanks, really helped me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.