/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Aren’t women and men equally prone to fitna?

MiracleSurvivor
11-18-2017, 10:53 PM
Every time a man commits zina, a woman is also commiting zina. If women didn’t have this inclination then no man would be able to fornicate.

and 70 percent of cheating happens with MARRIED people. It makes me wonder.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
11-18-2017, 11:16 PM
No.

Last time I checked, the way it works is that men go to women and try to solicit their number, not the other way around (unless you're as good looking as me, of course). I can even back this up with data from dating website's. Long story short; men as a whole find ~50% of women attractive; women as a whole find ~15- ~20% of men attractive.

In other words. When women cheat they mostly share the same top 20% of men. While the majority of cheating men have to do with the bottom ~50% women (thus below average looking).

SIDENOTE: This equation assumes that people only go for looks. Which is the case for cheating.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that since most men have to do with the below average looking women when they want to cheat, most men simply can't cheat, even if they wanted to since they are not good looking enough for the women they desire.

keiv
11-18-2017, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 00001001
No.

Last time I checked, the way it works is that men go to women and try to solicit their number, not the other way around (unless you're as good looking as me, of course). I can even back this up with data from dating website's. Long story short; men as a whole find ~50% of women attractive; women as a whole find ~15- ~20% of men attractive.

In other words. When women cheat they mostly share the same top 20% of men. While the majority of cheating men have to do with the bottom ~50% women (thus below average looking).

SIDENOTE: This equation assumes that people only go for looks. Which is the case for cheating.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that since most men have to do with the below average looking women when they want to cheat, most men simply can't cheat, even if they wanted to since they are not good looking enough for the women they desire.
huh? How is that a "No."? Unless the act is forced upon, then regardless of who approaches who, they're both committing zina.

11-18-2017, 11:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
huh? How is that a "No."? Unless the act is forced upon, then regardless of who approaches who, they're both committing zina.
The question is if both genders are equally prone to zina. Not sure where you get the idea that I give men a pass (I don't).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
adyiqbal
11-20-2017, 09:33 AM
But, why do married people commit Zina??? it's really weird.

keiv
11-21-2017, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 00001001
The question is if both genders are equally prone to zina. Not sure where you get the idea that I give men a pass (I don't).
The title does say that. I guess I have comprehension problems :hmm::hmm:

cinnamonrolls1
11-21-2017, 07:15 PM
Both genders are prone to zina-men and women. Both should lower their gazes and dress modestly, no double standards here

cinnamonrolls1
11-21-2017, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MiracleSurvivor
Every time a man commits zina, a woman is also commiting zina. If women didn’t have this inclination then no man would be able to fornicate.

and 70 percent of cheating happens with MARRIED people. It makes me wonder.
Are you saying that if women didnt want to have zina then men wouldnt as well? Buddy i hate to break it to you but men would still want to comit zina- it emerges from the desires not anything else. I dont think a mans gonna think "oh that woman doesnt have any inclinations towards zina.. That means i wont have any!" ( this goes for both genders btw)

cinnamonrolls1
11-21-2017, 07:21 PM
Dude unless its assault(forced) then its zina. Regardless of who's commiting it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.