/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Me and the Hoor Al Ayn?

MiracleSurvivor
11-19-2017, 10:38 PM
I’m a Muslim woman and thing is if my husband get other wives and I’m the queen, then how is it going to work?

like where will hur al Ayn live and where I will live? Will we live in same house or different?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Futuwwa
11-19-2017, 11:01 PM
If you both make it to Jannah, he'd already be married and with his wife, so I'm not sure there'd be more wives for him from the hoor al ayn.

waji
11-20-2017, 05:21 AM
I heard in one sermon that husband and wife in world will be husband and wife in Jannah (both making to Jannah).
Men will get Hur Al Ayn but when he will see his wife (she will be beautified according to Jannah) he will forget those all Hur Al Ayn.

One more thing those women who weds more than one men means first husband died so she married again.
In Jannah those women will get the option to choose among her husbands.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.