/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will Allah forgive me?

Ssajjad
11-20-2017, 02:46 PM
I am muslim but i recently turned back to Allah, but im not sure if Allah will forgive me, Ive always hated my appearance, i am ugly guy, and people made fun of me in school, and that made me have no self esteem,i am very shy person, but then I saw all other guys who are goodlooking and get girls easily, so i was always jealous, and i am thin and unhealthy, fighting my addictions, and one thing i used to hate and blame is that my parents used to force me to pray and not really take care of my health unless its something really serious, and my big brother ( i call him doggy ), he used to beat me up for no reason since childhood, and i was always stressed, which is why im what i am today, i was once very depressed and angry , and my parents always told me to pray like force me and I cursed muhammad, and i cursed namaz , i said the F word, now i regret so much , because i know what life really means now. and i wish god can forgive , i am trying to change and trying to complete 5 prayers a day, but i am worried if my prayers will be accepted. i feel very regretful to curse , i wish Allah will forgive me , ??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-20-2017, 06:00 PM
Remember that mercy and forgiving of Allah is limitless when you repent.

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

(39:53)

Supernova
11-20-2017, 06:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ssajjad
I am muslim but i recently turned back to Allah, but im not sure if Allah will forgive me, Ive always hated my appearance, i am ugly guy, and people made fun of me in school, and that made me have no self esteem,i am very shy person, but then I saw all other guys who are goodlooking and get girls easily, so i was always jealous, and i am thin and unhealthy, fighting my addictions, and one thing i used to hate and blame is that my parents used to force me to pray and not really take care of my health unless its something really serious, and my big brother ( i call him doggy ), he used to beat me up for no reason since childhood, and i was always stressed, which is why im what i am today, i was once very depressed and angry , and my parents always told me to pray like force me and I cursed muhammad, and i cursed namaz , i said the F word, now i regret so much , because i know what life really means now. and i wish god can forgive , i am trying to change and trying to complete 5 prayers a day, but i am worried if my prayers will be accepted. i feel very regretful to curse , i wish Allah will forgive me , ??
Im sure you posted this in Ummah Forum or you double posted it here.

Bottom line here is Ask for forgiveness from Allah SWT but No human can guarantee you that Allah SWT forgave you.

Umm Malik
11-20-2017, 10:44 PM
Allah will forgive you because he promise any one who made a sincere repentance that he will forgive him because he is the most forgiving subhanah
so just change your self into the best and make your tawba and decide to don't turn to that way as much as you can and do good deeds
than Allah will not just forgive you but he will be happy with your repentance more than anyone

The Book of Miscellany
Anas bin Malik Al-Ansari (MayAllah be pleased with him) the servant of the Messenger of Allah narrated:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Verily, Allah is more delighted with the repentance of His slave than a person who lost his camel in a desert land and then finds it (unexpectedly)".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

In another version of Muslim, he said: "Verily, Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His slave than a person who has his camel in a waterless desert carrying his provision of food and drink and it is lost. He, having lost all hopes (to get that back), lies down in shade and is disappointed about his camel; when all of a sudden he finds that camel standing before him. He takes hold of its reins and then out of boundless joy blurts out: 'O Allah, You are my slave and I am Your Rubb'.He commits this mistake out of extreme joy".

وعن أبي حمزة أنس بن مالك الأنصارى خادم رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم، رضي الله عنه قال‏:‏ قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏:‏ ‏"‏ لله أفرح بتوبة عبده من أحدكم سقط على بعيره وقد أضله في أرض فلاة ‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏متفق عليه‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏
وفى رواية لمسلم‏:‏ لله أشد فرحا بتوبة عبده حين يتوب إليه من أحدكم كان على راحلته بأرض فلاة، فانفلتت منه وعليها طعامه وشرابه فأيس منها، فأتى شجرة فاضطجع في ظلها، وقد أيس من راحلته، فبينما هو كذلك إذا هو بها، قائمة عنده ، فأخذ بخطامها ثم قال من شدة الفرح‏:‏ اللهم أنت عبدي وأنا ربك، أخطأ من شدة الفرح‏"‏‏.‏
Arabic/English book reference : Book 1, Hadith 15

But indeed I am the Perpetual Forgiver of whoever repents and believes and does righteousness and then continues in guidance

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ssajjad
11-21-2017, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the reply , really means a lot

Tuba13
11-21-2017, 02:10 PM
Assalamuaalaikum brother....Pray to Allah and beg for forgiveness...cry to him...open up to him...tell him your problems and the question if Allah will forgive you...there's no doubt that he will...Allah is the most merciful...he is the oft-forgiving and Allah keeps repeating this in the Quran ...remember one thing Allah is testing you and Allah tests only his strongest slaves...and yes...the first time you ask for forgiveness from Allah you're forgiven it is just yourself that takes time to forgive you for your deeds...brother one more thing...do lots of isthighfar...and remember that all of Allah's creations are beautiful...let people say anything you're a great personality and pls don't regret too much just be thankful that Allah made you realize that you were doing something wrong before it was too late...May Allah make things easy for you...will remember you in my duas[emoji2]

Omar IL
11-21-2017, 02:16 PM
Yes he will forgive you insha allah

قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنْفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ
(39:53) Say, “O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”

QURAN SURAH AZ ZUMAR 53

talibilm
11-21-2017, 03:03 PM
Firaun or Pharoah of Moses (pbuh) who even claimed himself to be Allah, Allah gave chance after chance with big reminders (about 10 I think) torments but he brought his eemaan ONLY after seeing his life nearing an end in the sea. Such eemaan at the last moments Allah does not accept or forgive them as per the glorious Quran.

But those (however bad -worst they are) who do taubatun nasuha and change their behaviour for good Allah is All merciful is what is seen from our books. Loosing the hope on mercy of Allah is the trait of Mushrik or the one who does shirk (i think its because he has compared the mercy of Allah to a human's mercy )

Ssajjad
11-29-2017, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tuba13
Assalamuaalaikum brother....Pray to Allah and beg for forgiveness...cry to him...open up to him...tell him your problems and the question if Allah will forgive you...there's no doubt that he will...Allah is the most merciful...he is the oft-forgiving and Allah keeps repeating this in the Quran ...remember one thing Allah is testing you and Allah tests only his strongest slaves...and yes...the first time you ask for forgiveness from Allah you're forgiven it is just yourself that takes time to forgive you for your deeds...brother one more thing...do lots of isthighfar...and remember that all of Allah's creations are beautiful...let people say anything you're a great personality and pls don't regret too much just be thankful that Allah made you realize that you were doing something wrong before it was too late...May Allah make things easy for you...will remember you in my duas[emoji2]
Thanks for this reply , helps me a lot , may Allah give you paradise

Ssajjad
11-29-2017, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Omar IL
Yes he will forgive you insha allah

قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنْفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ
(39:53) Say, “O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”

QURAN SURAH AZ ZUMAR 53
Thanks bro

Ssajjad
11-29-2017, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm
Firaun or Pharoah of Moses (pbuh) who even claimed himself to be Allah, Allah gave chance after chance with big reminders (about 10 I think) torments but he brought his eemaan ONLY after seeing his life nearing an end in the sea. Such eemaan at the last moments Allah does not accept or forgive them as per the glorious Quran.

But those (however bad -worst they are) who do taubatun nasuha and change their behaviour for good Allah is All merciful is what is seen from our books. Loosing the hope on mercy of Allah is the trait of Mushrik or the one who does shirk (i think its because he has compared the mercy of Allah to a human's mercy )
Thanks for this information [emoji2]

talibilm
11-29-2017, 10:09 PM
Thanks for this information [emoji2]
Wa iiayyakum

Read it from Your Lord, The Creator

http://legacy.quran.com/10/88-93

adyiqbal
12-06-2017, 09:27 AM
Allah is great, if you apologize to true heart then He definitely forgives you.

RahmatullahSN
12-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Assalamualaikum

RahmatullahSN
12-08-2017, 02:14 PM
How are u my muslim brothers

Ummshareef
12-08-2017, 04:47 PM
...i am trying to change and trying to complete 5 prayers a day, but i am worried if my prayers will be accepted. i feel very regretful to curse , i wish Allah will forgive me , ??
Allah loves it when someone turns back to Him, and the best way to re-connect with Allah is by re-establishing the 5 daily prayers, so you are heading in the right direction in sha'Allah. Reading and reciting the Qur'an will make a huge difference too.

With regard to forgiveness, Allah forgives whom He wills and Allah punishes whom He wills, but undoubtedly if we repent to Him with full sincerity, then He is inclined to forgive us, for He is the Most-Merciful.

Signs of sincerity include acknowledging all our sins, promising from the bottom of our heart not to repeat them and begging Allah to forgive us through tears of regret for incurring His displeasure. Remember that Allah never abandons those who place their hope in Him, but that hope must be balanced with fear.

adyiqbal
12-13-2017, 09:56 AM
Yes, He loves the humans a lot. Indeed, He is Kind and Glorious.

Tuba13
12-25-2017, 07:28 AM
Thanks for this reply , helps me a lot , may Allah give you paradise
Ameen us rabbal alameen ....It's a pleasure that the information was helpful[emoji2]

adyiqbal
12-28-2017, 09:19 AM
Ameen us rabbal alameen ....It's a pleasure that the information was helpful[emoji2]
Yes very informative sister.

Tuba13
12-28-2017, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by adyiqbal
Yes very informative sister.
[emoji2]

adyiqbal
12-29-2017, 10:07 AM
[emoji2]
:statisfie, May Allah bless you.

Tuba13
01-02-2018, 05:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by adyiqbal
:statisfie, May Allah bless you.
Ameen[emoji2]

cinnamonrolls1
01-02-2018, 07:12 AM
Salam brother, of course Allah will forgive you.
If you are sincere in apology and do your best to not do those actions again. The Quran repeatedly emphasises how merciful and forgiving Allah swt is.

ahmed.younes
01-02-2018, 07:28 AM
verse (39:53) Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

adyiqbal
01-04-2018, 09:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Salam brother, of course Allah will forgive you.
If you are sincere in apology and do your best to not do those actions again. The Quran repeatedly emphasises how merciful and forgiving Allah swt is.
Yes, Agree, I also told this thing too.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed.younes
verse (39:53) Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."
See this verse, your confusion will be removed.

Nitro Zeus
01-05-2018, 12:18 AM
God Almighty Says: “O my servants who have transgressed themselves, do not despair of the mercy of God. Indeed, God forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He Whois the Forgiving, the Merciful” and remember this, if you do perform daily prayers which God has made it be obligatory and pray sensierly, then if you have a promise from God that you will be forgiven. And don’t ever lose hope in God Almighty. May God forgive you for your sins, Amin.

adyiqbal
01-05-2018, 09:39 AM
Indeed, He is Great, Generous, and Kind. Just don't loss hope. then everything will be alright.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.