/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shisha is haram?

cinnamonrolls1
11-21-2017, 07:14 PM
Salam all, i was kinda confused as to how some people say that shisha is not haram? Its just as dangerous as smoking a cigarette so it should be haram, no? My family view it as haram and thats what i thought was generally practised. If anyone has any different opinions id really like to hear them. ( this isnt me bashing on people by the way, i didnt imtend it to come across like that if it did, im just curious) :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
11-22-2017, 09:51 AM
anything addictive or hazardous to your body is actually haram.
So, shisha is hazardous to you...so haram.

'Abd-al Latif
11-22-2017, 11:42 AM
:salamext:

Shisha is very harmful to the body. Here's a Guardian news report https://www.theguardian.com/society/...-how-bad-is-it

Supernova
11-22-2017, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Salam all, i was kinda confused as to how some people say that shisha is not haram? Its just as dangerous as smoking a cigarette so it should be haram, no? My family view it as haram and thats what i thought was generally practised. If anyone has any different opinions id really like to hear them. ( this isnt me bashing on people by the way, i didnt imtend it to come across like that if it did, im just curious) :)
Asalaamualaykum:
Before answering this, please understand that smoking anything that intoxicates will be Haraam in any school of thought.

What about smoking that does not intoxicate ?
There is difference of opinion regarding smoking in the Hanafi Madhab. Some Scholars regard it as Haraam. Others regard it as Makrooh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cinnamonrolls1
11-22-2017, 09:51 PM
Yep see thats what i thought

adyiqbal
11-23-2017, 09:22 AM
Yes, it is Haram because it is harmful to our body.

Scimitar
08-03-2018, 05:51 PM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.