/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Immigrating

amine21
11-21-2017, 08:46 PM
Hello Muslims I got one interesting question for you all I would be really thankful if someone could help me

Actually I am a 17 Years old boy from a western country and I am so sick of this life here that I am planning to immigrate to any arabic land without any plans or something to secure my financial means. And to clear up the confusion : No I dont fear death itself I only fear the punishment, so what if I leave land and immigrate elsewhere and die out of hunger ? Would Allah count it as suicide ? Well I am quite confident actually that allah would not leave me alone If I leave land and immigrate elsewhere I have tawakul that allah would provide for me

P.S Please dont tell me to stay where I am I just cant take it anymore staying in a western county in a society where they just look at the weight of your pocket and your physical beauty. No thx I better go and die out of hunger

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cinnamonrolls1
11-22-2017, 02:50 PM
Wait im confused? U want to move to an arab country so you can starve of hunger?

*charisma*
11-24-2017, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amine21
Hello Muslims I got one interesting question for you all I would be really thankful if someone could help me

Actually I am a 17 Years old boy from a western country and I am so sick of this life here that I am planning to immigrate to any arabic land without any plans or something to secure my financial means. And to clear up the confusion : No I dont fear death itself I only fear the punishment, so what if I leave land and immigrate elsewhere and die out of hunger ? Would Allah count it as suicide ? Well I am quite confident actually that allah would not leave me alone If I leave land and immigrate elsewhere I have tawakul that allah would provide for me

P.S Please dont tell me to stay where I am I just cant take it anymore staying in a western county in a society where they just look at the weight of your pocket and your physical beauty. No thx I better go and die out of hunger
Sorry to break it to you, but it is like that everywhere. You have to strengthen your taqwa no matter where you are at. You may find ease being in a Muslim country, but you life will always be filled with obstacles, because that is life. You're 17..so what does your family think of you leaving them. Do they support you?

amine21
11-26-2017, 09:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Sorry to break it to you, but it is like that everywhere. You have to strengthen your taqwa no matter where you are at. You may find ease being in a Muslim country, but you life will always be filled with obstacles, because that is life. You're 17..so what does your family think of you leaving them. Do they support you?
Nah not really they call me stupid because I am planning to do that

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amine21
11-26-2017, 09:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Wait im confused? U want to move to an arab country so you can starve of hunger?
No in the first place I am not planning that but If I get ruined and have nothing to eat than I accept that

JustTime
12-01-2017, 05:19 AM

Go do something beneficial for the Sake of Allah if that is how you feel wherever you are

amine21
12-01-2017, 06:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JustTime
Go do something beneficial for the Sake of Allah if that is how you feel wherever you are
What you mean exactly ?

JustTime
12-01-2017, 03:32 PM
What you mean exactly ?
Go help sick people or something

amine21
12-01-2017, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JustTime
Go help sick people or something
Maybe that can be combined by immigrating ...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!