/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do I get accomodating to not free mix?

Mustafa16
11-23-2017, 03:45 AM
My family free mixes, my family consists of my non practicing sister, her american non muslim husband, my mother, and my brother. My mother seems not to practice in some areas, but my brother does....i think. But my brother never shows up to greet guests. he just stays upstairs in his room.

but ive noticed that whenever married couples come, I feel fitnah around the married women. They see me as an "erkek kardeş" ("little brother") or "like a son" but I really dont see it and i know it's wrong, but i dont want to hurt their feelings.

Recently, a married couple came over to ask my mother medical questions (my mother's a nurse), and the woman, who was around my sister's age (my sister is 8 years older than me), smiled and joked with me and said I was cute......i feel like if i told her i saw her as a non mahram it would break her heart....what should i do?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.