/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israeli man's photos in holy Muslim site cause social media rage

Singularity
11-23-2017, 08:59 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-42071018

Israeli man's photos in holy Muslim site cause social media rage
21 November 2017 Middle East

Image copyright FACEBOOK/BEN TZION Facebook photo of Ben Tzion in Medina
Image caption Mr Tzion said the people he met in Muslim countries were "friendly" to him
Images of an Israeli citizen inside a mosque in Medina, Saudi Arabia, have caused anger among Arab users on social media.

Russian-born Ben Tzion, 31, has been posting photos of himself visiting Iran, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Jordan.

His Facebook page includes photos of him inside Medina Prophet's Mosque, one of Islam's holiest sites.

"People of Saudi Arabia would stand with the Jewish nation side by side," he said in a Facebook post with a photo of him performing the Saudi sword dance in a traditional ankle-length garment known as a "thobe".

"Peace in the Middle East with respect and love towards each other," he said in another post .

Non-Muslims are prohibited from visiting Mecca and advised not to enter parts of central Medina, where the mosque is located. But Mr Tzion said religious sites in Medina were open to the public.

Speaking to the Times of Israel , Mr Tzion - who became an Israeli citizen in 2014 - said visiting Muslim countries was "a hobby", describing his message as "respect for other cultures and faiths".

"No-one in the Arab world ever approached me with hostility," he said.

"They tell me they love Israel and the Jewish people."

He said he had acquired visas and entered all the holy sites legally, though not specifying which of his passports he travelled on.

Mr Tzion has also posted photos of his visits to the Iranian cities of Tehran and Qom. Israel and Iran are arch foes and citizens of the Jewish state are not allowed to visit Iran.

Image copyright FACEBOOK/BEN TZION Facebook photo of Ben Tzion in Qom, Iran
Image caption Mr Tzion visited a holy city in Iran despite the fact Israeli citizens are banned from entering the country
Despite his expressions of peace, Mr Tzion's post was met with outrage.

The Arabic hashtag " A Zionist at the Prophet's Mosque " has attracted more than 90,000 tweets in the past 24 hours.

"The scholars are in prisons and the Zionists are at the Prophet's Mosque. It is a sad thing," said one Twitter user in Arabic .

"In the era of Al Saud [the Saudi royal family], the occupying Zionists, the enemies of Islam and Muslims… defile the mosque of the seal of the Prophet," said another .

Another user tweeted : "The current hashtag: A Zionist at the Prophet's Mosque; the next hashtag: A Zionist on the pulpit of the Prophet's Mosque; and the following hashtag: A Zionist is the imam of the Mecca Mosque."

According to the Times of Israel, the huge number of angry comments on Instagram led to the photo-sharing platform's decision to suspend Mr Tzion's account .

The images come at a time when relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia are seen to be improving over their shared opposition to Tehran's growing influence in the region.

The Israeli army's chief of staff, Maj Gen Gadi Eizenkot, recently told an online Saudi newspaper that Israel was prepared to share "intelligence information" with Riyadh.

By the UGC and Social News team, additional reporting by Muhammad Shukri from BBC Monitoring

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syphax
11-23-2017, 09:54 PM
I don't have nothing against the Jewish people but I am against Israel I don't care if he's in the prophet mosque the prophet Muhammad himself accepted visit by non Muslims in his mosque some Christians even prayed there so who are we to refuse them
But to say that Arabs love Israel ,come on to me he's trying to provoke us Muslims

Aadila H.
11-23-2017, 09:59 PM
He begs death , to enter Holy sites. mocking Islam by doing so. Now that he is known. I do not see him allowed to so again.

syphax
11-23-2017, 10:04 PM
He's not mocking Islam he can't but he's mocking the Muslim community to say that they love the organisation that kill their brothers

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
11-23-2017, 10:07 PM
Social media is hugely influential.

But as can be seen, the things people say.. and the things people do, are not always the same.

No point in getting angry.

syphax
11-23-2017, 10:13 PM
Getting angry by this incident ? The middle East is in sorry state and the incidents that are embarrassing are numerous there is no point of getting angry about a small one

Karl
11-23-2017, 10:35 PM
He sounds like a mad man.

Aadila H.
11-23-2017, 11:37 PM
He might be a spy, planning on attacking the holy sites. Very dark times for us.

syphax
11-23-2017, 11:42 PM
No chance he's spy he wouldn't publish his photo on social media but it show us how week the defence of the haram is

سيف الله
12-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Salaam

Is this a joke :heated:? I know the Sauds are busy in the process of selling their souls to the Zionists, Americans or whoever but they dont have to make it so obvious.

More comment.

"People of Saudi Arabia would stand with the Jewish nation side by side," he said in a Facebook post with a photo of him performing the Saudi sword dance in a traditional ankle-length garment known as a "thobe".

"Peace in the Middle East with respect and love towards each other," he said in another post .
Zionists do have a twisted sense of humour.

Scimitar
12-01-2017, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Junon
Salaam

Is this a joke :heated:? I know the Sauds are busy in the process of selling their souls to the ...
walakum salaam,

bro, as your brother in Islam, I advise you to read Bukhari Book 88, particularly THE RIGHTS OF THE RULER section... I used to think like you, in fact I was a lot more active in exposing the Saud than you currently are, I made short films about them and those went viral, got copied and reupped as well... but I stopped when I read the above which I recommend to you.

You have no right to accuse the Saud of anything becuase you do not have what is considered "Proof" within Islam... maybe to a western standard but not Islamic. The Saud are ruling over the Arabians because it is Qadr. Allah doesn't change the condition of the Arabs until they change what is within their own selves. They are ruled by those reflective of their collective state.

You and I have no right to accuse them of anything when we do not have "proof" but just loose, circumstantial hearsay and the odd story here n there.

Peace

Noobzz
12-02-2017, 12:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
walakum salaam,

bro, as your brother in Islam, I advise you to read Bukhari Book 88, particularly THE RIGHTS OF THE RULER section... I used to think like you, in fact I was a lot more active in exposing the Saud than you currently are, I made short films about them and those went viral, got copied and reupped as well... but I stopped when I read the above which I recommend to you.

You have no right to accuse the Saud of anything becuase you do not have what is considered "Proof" within Islam... maybe to a western standard but not Islamic. The Saud are ruling over the Arabians because it is Qadr. Allah doesn't change the condition of the Arabs until they change what is within their own selves. They are ruled by those reflective of their collective state.

You and I have no right to accuse them of anything when we do not have "proof" but just loose, circumstantial hearsay and the odd story here n there.

Peace
actually we have concrete proof that they are in bed with israel and have been so for alot of years.

Also there is enough proof to know that the saud family helped the kuffar against the ottomons to make saudi arabia which also resulted in thousands of muslims dying.

Scimitar
12-02-2017, 12:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noobzz
actually we have concrete proof that they are in bed with israel and have been so for alot of years.

Also there is enough proof to know that the saud family helped the kuffar against the ottomons to make saudi arabia which also resulted in thousands of muslims dying.
Not proof according to the Islamic standard. At all. It's circumstantial. Your bar for proof is modeled on western expectations and not Islamic ones. Tell me, have you read Bukhari book 88, the section on the RIGHTS OF THE RULER???? or not? Coz it doesn't seem so from where I'm reading you.

Noobzz
12-02-2017, 02:21 AM
Not proof according to the Islamic standard. At all. It's circumstantial. Your bar for proof is modeled on western expectations and not Islamic ones. Tell me, have you read Bukhari book 88, the section on the RIGHTS OF THE RULER???? or not? Coz it doesn't seem so from where I'm reading you.
you sound pretty dumb for any standards right now , basically what you're saying is you won't accept DNA tests for paternity cause its not in hadith to use DNA.

now we come down to the saudi family helping israel and passing on intel to them or how they openly help america which kills muslims through college kids sitting on sticks flying drones, by your supposed 'islamic' standards that are your way of defending tha taghoot regime which openly began with helping the british and allies destroy the ottomon caliphate( do you also want some of that 'islamic' proof that you need for that fact or will a statement just do?) , none of that actually matters cause you will defend them despite any evidence.

Madkhalis often have issues contemplating the obvious either with or without proofs , however in this case , even a donkey without any books on its back can see the obvious evidences which have been provided through leaked emails from the saudi embassy where they are openly collaborating with israel for the past 3 decades , the saudis even gave your grand imam of saudi an invite to visit israel after he declared hamas a terrorist organization , how cool is that , now the saud - zionist yahoodi love is all in the open.

- - - Updated - - -

and since you are going to break the hadith of the ruler whipping your back and still obeying him , there is no allegiance to rulers who help the kuffar kill muslims , especially not ones whos foundations is built upon the history that they destroyed the last caliphate under the banner of nationalism and now sit and dine with them and wear their christian crosses as presents under the excuse of not knowing what a cross is.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

سيف الله
12-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Salaam

Respect to you bro but I disagree, I dont take any pleasure in this but Ill criticise if they need to be criticised, they have sold their souls to highest bidder and no amount of evasion is going to change this harsh truth. The proof keeps mounting and mounting.

I understand it is difficult and painful to confront but if our faith is to survive we have to confront these Harsh truths. And that means understanding the Sauds their purpose, agenda and who they really serve.

(I wonder if Ill get banned for this comment).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.