/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Survey About Islamophobia

StudentForLife
11-24-2017, 12:28 PM
Asalam alaikum,:salam:

This is my first time posting in this website, and I was hoping if people here could help me...

You see, I have a survey which currently has about 20 responses. And while that's great, I need a minimum of 40 responses. It does seem a lot, but I do hope that people here would be kind enough to spend a few minutes in answering the questions.

All the responses are anonymous, so no one has to worry about anything.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KHNQYJC

Thank you in advance!

:jz:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
11-24-2017, 06:54 PM
Walaikum Asalaam,

That was an easy survey :)

Supernova
11-24-2017, 06:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by StudentForLife
Asalam alaikum,:salam:

This is my first time posting in this website, and I was hoping if people here could help me...

You see, I have a survey which currently has about 20 responses. And while that's great, I need a minimum of 40 responses. It does seem a lot, but I do hope that people here would be kind enough to spend a few minutes in answering the questions.

All the responses are anonymous, so no one has to worry about anything.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KHNQYJC

Thank you in advance!

:jz:
Asalaamualaykum

When you doing your statistical analysis - how do you accommodate the open ended questions ?

*charisma*
11-24-2017, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
Asalaamualaykum

When you doing your statistical analysis - how do you accommodate the open ended questions ?
If he's that far ahead..coding.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Supernova
11-24-2017, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
If he's that far ahead..coding.
Its not about the current point of the project - its about the initial plan when he set out the questions.

you don't plan AFTER the questions are answered you know !

sister herb
11-24-2017, 07:51 PM
Salam alaykum

Now you got one more response. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.