/* */

PDA

View Full Version : MH17 tragedy was Allah’s punishment for alcohol on planes

Manusia
11-24-2017, 09:15 PM
MH17 tragedy was Allah’s punishment for alcohol on planes, says Malaysian youth leader

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/mh17-tragedy-was-allahs-punishment-for-alcohol-on-planes-says-malaysian-youth-leader/news-story/4208175674bed6825506d50f29f00f04

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
11-24-2017, 09:19 PM
Is everything by the Will of Allah? Yes....but it's very dangerous to put words, ideas, thoughts onto Allah. To say "God allowed this to happen because of A..B..or C" "God believes this and this" when it is not something in the Quran or hadith.

This is some guy using a tragedy to try and instill fear into people away from drinking.

M.I.A.
11-24-2017, 10:05 PM
Agreed, alcohol, drugs and gambling are a huge problem in western society..

But it dont work the way he say it work.

I used to really support our local petrol station, it had loads of bearded muslim guys and they were always on point..

But then they expanded and the staff changed and they started selling alcohol.

...its still just a petrol station, nothing bad about the service or atmosphere.

But it aint the same.

Before the alcohol came a halal subways so i was hopeful for a while.

Just the world, turning.

sister herb
11-24-2017, 10:11 PM
Why not all planes which have alcohol service fall down? I think there wouldn´t many planes left in the sky.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
11-24-2017, 10:19 PM
...alcohol only affects muslim planes.

Nobody else is playing.

sister herb
11-24-2017, 10:23 PM
Was this the only Muslim plane where was alcohol service ever? Ok, then I understand...

M.I.A.
11-24-2017, 11:22 PM
Lol, fair enough.

..to be fair a lot of people i know dont even eat at licensed halal restaurants.

And the local imam has always always said that being involved in the production or distribution of alcohol is haram.

But its strange that muslim airlines would allow it.

If anything its a way for people to realise they dont need a drink.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.