/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I've born with the name of Muhammad written in my leg

Fatima Zahraa
11-26-2017, 12:36 PM
Asalaamo 3alaykom brothers and sisters. I am new in this plataform and I am not a native english speaker so I am sorry if I make any msitakes. I have born with the name of ''muhammad'' written on my leg in arabic. When I was young the name it was really clear and you could see it from the first sight, but now it is not that clear. I've always wanted to know if this could mean something.
Please if someone can give me an explanation of what is the meaning of this please tell me.
Thank You!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdurRahman.
11-27-2017, 08:43 PM
Walaikum Salam wrwb.

Just consider it a coincidence; I think the name Muhammad to really be written on a female leg may be innapropriate as entire outer body of female (except hands, feets and face? is awrah

talibilm
11-27-2017, 10:12 PM
:sl:

we used to see on you tube a child born in Russia (think a place called something like Dagistan ) on whom Arabic appeared a few years ago

Allah knows the best,

Scimitar
11-28-2017, 12:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fatima Zahraa
Please if someone can give me an explanation of what is the meaning of this please tell me.
It means nothing. There are no ahadeeth regarding this, nor are their any ayaat about names of Prophets and messengers appearing on the body. I would suggest you see it only as a curiosity and not get a complex about it.

It doesn't make you any better, nor any worse than anyone else - the only way you can be better or worse than another is by your deeds and conduct, character and piety.

That is what matters.

Now, rest easy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.