/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Am I exempted?

emem.masorong
11-28-2017, 05:51 AM
I've written a post before concerning ghosts that are ruining my life <a data-cke-saved-href="!134348134!introduce-yourself/134348134-hi.html#post2978538" href="!134348134!introduce-yourself/134348134-hi.html#post2978538">here</a>. This is true. No trolling. It's quite long. But for your ease, I will try to summarize the problem again here. Just check the latter if you're interested in knowing me more.<br><br>This is my 2nd post here. I can't log in to my previous account. I won't tell the reasons as it might make it long.<br><br>I just have a question, because there are these ghosts that popped up somewhere 2013 or 12 and since that time they have been non-stop telling everybody here what's inside my mind! Yes! It's quite irritating at times, and I already came to the point of hopelessness, helplessness, total irritability, contemplating suicide a lot(I have lots of failed attempts and I even planned to do it today. It has become like this the couple of months). I am still alive because I know if I commit suicide, I can go to hell based on the Holy Quran. I am scared and lazy. I would make excuses and all that.<br><br>But the matter I am pertaining here is that I have a question. It is said in the Quran that mentally ill or mentally incapable people are exempted from Jahannam, right? And my case, I thought, it is quite near that or maybe already like that because I am bugged by the ghosts telling everything inside my head. It's like this. When I think of something, like word/s, for example, "what are you doing?", at the same time, she will say it. So there's like this small girl ghost about 3-5 years old and she has other friends quite the same age that can tell what's inside my mind. They're kinda attached to it, and I hear them a little far from me. I don't know how this can happen. That first girl is the one that says all of my thoughts except when sometimes the others would(the other girls. But they are limited to only a few times).<br><br>Sometimes I wonder why would God curse me like this? Am I cursed? Did the Shaitan cursed me? Or was it all just coincidence? But why me? I know there's no point in complaining but imagine you are in my situation. I cannot resist to. And who wouldn't?<br><br>Sometimes my heart would beat so frighteningly because I am anticipating or scared or excited of what they will say from my mind. I feel abnormal.<br><br>Just imagine this thing happening to you. So I did not commit suicide at the beginning when it happened because not until 2016, they have limits in what they say. As far as I can remember, they do not always tell the things I am embarrassed to be known by others or I don't want told. But they do sometimes. Not frequently though. Not until I was smoking Marijuana one day, and my thoughts just seem to be so... You know, flowing free, and that day she was already telling everything. No limits anymore.<br><br>It's hard to think with this. I need to sometimes wait for her to speak it all like a sentence because she's just human and even if I don't want to think of anything, I need to say something. I sometimes need to explain why she said such thing and so on. It's a nightmare. And I sometimes feel I need to commit suicide already because I might be hurting them. What if they are just being forced to talk endlessly using whatever I think, and they've been doing this for years!? They're just little girls, for Allah's(swt) sake! What if? Who could have done this?<br><br>And why are there ghosts here anyways? Did the Holy Quran said no one will leave Jannah or hell once there? How come these ghosts are here? I'm confused. I know Allah can do anything but how come?<br><br>Please help me. I don't want to feel helpless and hopeless again. I don't want to go to hell by committing suicide. But am I exempted because I feel I can't control my own thoughts anymore?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry if it came like that. I wrote it well but the internet stopped and when I came back to publish, this popped up. But please read it because I am desperate for help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
11-28-2017, 09:33 AM
:sl: @emem.masorong

I did not read your whole post.

Every one of us have a jinn with us that creates doubts and sins. When we die the jinn does not die since it has a long life. But jinns cannot hurt anyone without the permission of Allah.

So do not afraid of Anyone But Allah.

So pray your salah 5 times and after fajr and maghrib read fathiha and last three suras and blown on your hands and wipe from head on to your whole body. Read Ayatul Qursi before you sleep.

Kindly Edit your post into paragraphs so that its easy to read.

rozyred
11-28-2017, 10:53 AM
Better recite Surat Falaq a lot.....

air
11-28-2017, 12:48 PM
:sl:

Maybe it's time for you to study Islam more, memorize Qur'an, and always thinking of Allah, brother...

Yes, it's annoying if someone knows what you think, but instead of feeling depressed, make it a motivation for you to fill your mind with Islamic knowledge, so the girls will probably learn Islam through you..

You should do tawbah brother and istighfar, and don't hurt your parent, especially your mother, if you do that Allah will angry to you, you should apologize to them...

And also please don't be lazy, brother...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Supernova
11-28-2017, 04:00 PM
i have no idea what this chap was typing

sister herb
11-28-2017, 04:05 PM
Maybe you also should meet a doctor and tell to him about those voices in your head.

Umm Malik
11-28-2017, 06:44 PM
I think it's kind of "MASS" مس
It's means Jin
But in Islam Allah tell us how to protect yourself from them
It's easy but you need to be patient until you get very well
I advise many people with this and all of them who do it exactly they get mashallah .
The first thing is your prayer ... fulfill them and don't let them
Also ayatu alkurssi 1 time
Alikhlas alfalak and Annas 3 time try to recite them from the bottom of your heart
LA ilaha illa lah wahdahu LA sharika lah lahu lmulku WA lahu lhamdu WA huwwa Ala kulli shay'in kadeer
100 time
Feel that you are bearing witness- about that and strength your tawheed
Because the more you get tawheed the more they get weak.
Recite alfatiha 7 times and some verses of the Quran in a water and drink from it as you can
Strength your relationship with the Quran recite every day some pages and don't left a day without it
Make istighfar and say LA hawla wala kuwwata illa billah as you can
Say bismilahi lathi LA yaduroo ma'a ismihi shay'oon fi l'ardi wala fi sama'i WA howwa sami'o l'aleem " 3 times at the morning and the evening
Also aoutho bikalimati lahi tammati min sharri MA khalak " 3 times also
I promise you if you do them by trusting in Allah and strong tawheed you will see how your life become soon
Inshallah
Allah knows best

emem.masorong
11-29-2017, 04:35 AM
Thanks all for your solemn replies. God Bless you all.

emem.masorong
11-29-2017, 05:28 AM
I have done it. Except reciting it in the water. Should I recite it while my mouth is on a glass of water? But I recited without the water. I don't get it. May I ask if you recite this yourself? :lol: Just kidding. Maybe you recite like that as many sometimes in your life. I am still thankful for your help.

- - - Updated - - -

I will soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry about the way it was published. Had a mistake. But if you read it well, you will be shocked of what I'm going through.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I will remember Allah(swt) much.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by rozyred
Better recite Surat Falaq a lot.....
Yes I did three times. I already bit tired from reciting other suggestions.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm
:sl: @emem.masorong

I did not read your whole post.

Every one of us have a jinn with us that creates doubts and sins. When we die the jinn does not die since it has a long life. But jinns cannot hurt anyone without the permission of Allah.

So do not afraid of Anyone But Allah.

So pray your salah 5 times and after fajr and maghrib read fathiha and last three suras and blown on your hands and wipe from head on to your whole body. Read Ayatul Qursi before you sleep.

Kindly Edit your post into paragraphs so that its easy to read.
Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone answer my question if I am ever exempted from hell because of these ghosts telling what's inside my mind and I feel sometimes that I cannot control my own thoughts anymore? I followed the suggestions each of you told as much as I can, and I am feeling better now, thanks. But please answer my question.

Ümit
11-29-2017, 07:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by emem.masorong
I have done it. Except reciting it in the water. Should I recite it while my mouth is on a glass of water? But I recited without the water. I don't get it. May I ask if you recite this yourself? :lol: Just kidding. Maybe you recite like that as many sometimes in your life. I am still thankful for your help.

- - - Updated - - -

I will soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry about the way it was published. Had a mistake. But if you read it well, you will be shocked of what I'm going through.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I will remember Allah(swt) much.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I did three times. I already bit tired from reciting other suggestions.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone answer my question if I am ever exempted from hell because of these ghosts telling what's inside my mind and I feel sometimes that I cannot control my own thoughts anymore? I followed the suggestions each of you told as much as I can, and I am feeling better now, thanks. But please answer my question.
No you are not exempted from Hell. Exempted are only those who lack the possibily to decently reason for themselves.
for example children until a certain age, people with down syndrom and insane people who seem to lost all ability to reason somehow.
you however, may hear some voices in your head, but you are still able to distinguish the good from the bad. that is why I think you are not exempted. so, do not go commit suicide because you think you are exempted or so. you will go directly to hell and your suffering will be much worse than here on earth.
Of course I can not know this for sure. Only Allah knows the right answer.

adyiqbal
12-01-2017, 03:33 PM
your post is unreadable. please remove the html tags.

emem.masorong
07-17-2018, 09:01 AM
I am very thankful brothers and sisters. I am still alive. Alhamdulillah. I posted a new post today here; https://www.islamicboard.com/general...ml#post2996094. I feel much better now. Thank you all and to Allah(s.w.t.) mostly. I hope we all reach Jannatul Firdaus, inshaallah. I feel the ghosts are a blessing in disguise. I've written why on the link above. Allahuakbar! Thank you so much Allah.

New me
I feel so alive and wonderful since I came back to Islam. Allah opened my heart once again. I hope this time it will last forever. I want to complete t...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.