/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

sovietchild
11-29-2017, 05:33 AM
Hello, how are you? I have a question. Can we upload our own avatars?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-29-2017, 08:59 AM
Hello to you too and welcome to forum. Yes, we can upload own avatars but you have to be full member first. That means you have to make 25 posts.

Ümit
11-29-2017, 09:15 AM
Hello Sovietchild.
welcome to the forum.
are you planning to use an avatar something like a green vortex on a black background with a bright light in its core?
:p:p:p:p:p

sovietchild
11-29-2017, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by umie
Hello Sovietchild.
welcome to the forum.
are you planning to use an avatar something like a green vortex on a black background with a bright light in its core?
:p:p:p:p:p

:D

I might, but I was thinking maybe some kind of other vortex. Maybe a blue one or maybe this one.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sovietchild
11-30-2017, 03:35 AM
Testing

- - - Updated - - -

Is it me or we can't edit our posts?

AabiruSabeel
11-30-2017, 03:38 AM
Welcome sovietchild. You can edit your posts after you become a Full Member. That requires 25 meaningful posts.

Ümit
11-30-2017, 10:41 AM
Nice. in this other forum you use the green vortex. why are you so inspired with vortexes, could you explain that?

sovietchild
11-30-2017, 11:41 PM
Nice. in this other forum you use the green vortex. why are you so inspired with vortexes, could you explain that?
Well, first of all. I grow up thinking that the sun was in the middle and the planets rotated like on this picture:

Later on I found out that its actually like this:

Plus, we live in vortex and we live around vortex things

Life is a vortex.

Ümit
12-01-2017, 10:19 AM
that's deep. thank you for your answer. I'm glad I asked you about it.

Supernova
12-01-2017, 10:46 AM
that's deep. thank you for your answer. I'm glad I asked you about it.
I find a vortex amazing for different reasons. In the old black and white movies a spiralling black and white vortex was used to depict either confusion, madness or time travel. Even more funny was the director relied on the actor or actress throughout the entire movie to express every kind of emotion but suddenly when it came to confusion or madness, the ever so reliable actor or actress was now replaced by some vortex as if the actor/actress was suddenly incapable of expressing confusion or madness.

Another thing i find rather contradictory about a usage of a vortex, is, that it is usually used to promote a subject into another dimension. Strangely enough, the vortex always appears in front of the subject, never right or left or behind. How funny that the very vortex that takes one into another dimension in itself only appears in one dimension itself (ie. in front of the subject)

DanEdge
12-01-2017, 04:15 PM
Check out the Fibonacci sequence in mathematics. The golden ratio is seen everywhere we look in the universe.

sovietchild
12-04-2017, 08:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DanEdge
Check out the Fibonacci sequence in mathematics. The golden ratio is seen everywhere we look in the universe.
How about the finger print? Seems like a vortex, as well.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!