/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I can't start my wudu

amat_Allah
11-29-2017, 11:51 AM
I always start my wudu by saying a'oothu billah and bismillah. But now I have a feeling that I'm not saying it right and I keep repeating those and it takes a long time and I waste my time in the washroom. This also happens in my iqamah and salah. I get a thought that I'm saying it wrong and it makes me to start my iqamah and salah from first. Please help me resolve this problem. May allah bless you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
11-29-2017, 01:43 PM
I hope you know who is causing this feeling (doubt). It is shaytaan trying to prevent or delay your wudhu or prayer. by putting doubt in you and forcing you to start over your prayer again, he hopes you will soon get enough of it and then just quit.
So, I do not think you have to do your praying all over again. you know how to pronounce it right, your intensions were to pronounce it right, so it will be OK in my opinion.

adyiqbal
12-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Just avoid it. Its a trap by Satan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.