/* */

PDA

View Full Version : whats up with Ummah forum? anyone else not able to access it.

November
11-29-2017, 03:39 PM
Salaam all,
I've just made an account on here because I haven't been able to log in to UF for a couple of days now-has it got a virus still or is it just me?!

is this board basically the same thing? I've see there are members on both so assume there must be some differences?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
11-29-2017, 05:45 PM
Wassalam

Lol, all the Ummah forumers are coming on IB now since its down. Everybody is addicted some how some where:p;D

Not sure whats happening btw.

sister herb
11-29-2017, 07:09 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

We have created to here the main shelter for Ummah Forum refugees. We re-create it every times when Ummah is down (it happens sometimes). You can stay here as waiting Ummah will be back or longer time if you like. We have cookies and milk for all new members.

These forums are quite similar but of course the Islamic Board is better plus we have better security systems (thanks for our beloved admins and other technical staff).

November
11-29-2017, 08:48 PM
JazakAllah Khairan sisters for making us "refugees" feel welcome your very kind people here :D
(It seems Ummah goes down a lot-going by past posts on here)

I may stick around here or on both if UF ever comes back. Has this site ever been infected or no? I would love some cookies and milk, will visit the camp now inshaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Grandad
11-30-2017, 06:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Wa alaykumussalam

We have created to here the main shelter for Ummah Forum refugees. We re-create it every times when Ummah is down (it happens sometimes). You can stay here as waiting Ummah will be back or longer time if you like. We have cookies and milk for all new members.

These forums are quite similar but of course the Islamic Board is better plus we have better security systems (thanks for our beloved admins and other technical staff).
We also have you, of course...:coolious:

sister herb
11-30-2017, 07:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grandad
We also have you, of course...:coolious:
Yep of course, how I could forgot... :statisfie

Grandad
11-30-2017, 12:12 PM
Yep of course, how I could forgot... :statisfie
Modesty. :statisfie

JustTime
12-01-2017, 02:07 AM
Im afraid UF members will never assimilate

Grandad
12-01-2017, 05:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JustTime
Im afraid UF members will never assimilate
I have!

Umm Abed
12-01-2017, 06:23 AM
When I used to call the ummahites over here they used to dismiss this forum, now they signing up on here, to the extent of being called 'refugees' lol.

Theres no doubt that this forum has a superior moderation structure in place, of the highest level I must add; moderators with excellent member interaction skills, well done to them.

Grandad
12-01-2017, 09:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
When I used to call the ummahites over here they used to dismiss this forum, now they signing up on here, to the extent of being called 'refugees' lol.

Theres no doubt that this forum has a superior moderation structure in place, of the highest level I must add; moderators with excellent member interaction skills, well done to them.
Ok...ok...how much are the mods paying you to be sooooo nice?...;D

Supernova
12-01-2017, 09:33 AM

I totally agree.

:threadapp

Grandad
12-01-2017, 09:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
I totally agree.

:threadapp
:lol: Not you as well? ;D

November
12-01-2017, 09:58 AM
honestly I never knew about this board- I only found it when past posts about Ummah not working popped up, it seems really good to be honest MashaAllah

Supernova
12-01-2017, 10:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by November
honestly I never knew about this board- I only found it when past posts about Ummah not working popped up, it seems really good to be honest MashaAllah
It is really good.

The Mods here are very "on the ball" and always respond to any queries with much pace i must add.

:masha:

ayman2
12-01-2017, 12:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by November
Salaam all,
I've just made an account on here because I haven't been able to log in to UF for a couple of days now-has it got a virus still or is it just me?!

is this board basically the same thing? I've see there are members on both so assume there must be some differences?
Wa alaikum salaam

I am also unable to access the forum
Don't know what happened

November
12-01-2017, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayman2
Wa alaikum salaam

I am also unable to access the forum
Don't know what happened
Wa Alaykum Salaam brother- I don't know what's happening with it...InshaAllah it will be back eventually though.

imran1976
12-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

I have been here few times as a refugee --- never got any cookie & milk in the past.

ayman2
12-01-2017, 01:49 PM
What was your username on UF guys?

Supernova
12-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Thats a Secret.

Noobzz
12-01-2017, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imran1976
I have been here few times as a refugee --- never got any cookie & milk in the past.
don't worry , for you , they have leftover donkey meat.

sister herb
12-01-2017, 02:53 PM
We get extra cakes.

imran1976
12-01-2017, 04:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noobzz
don't worry , for you , they have leftover donkey meat.
They know to whom serve halal khota :haha:

Grandad
12-01-2017, 04:11 PM
We get extra cakes.
Come to think of it..they really are most excellent moderators...easily the nicest, most helpful, it has ever been my honour to post under. :shade:

I almost want to break the rules just for the pleasure of being 'spanked' by one. :p

Umm Abed
12-03-2017, 04:53 AM
Well, Grandad, its the truth, that they (mods) will respect you here.:statisfie

Grandad
12-03-2017, 10:22 AM
Well, Grandad, its the truth, that they (mods) will respect you here.:statisfie
I know...I was simply teasing. :statisfie

- - - Updated - - -

Grandad.

Supernova
12-03-2017, 11:08 AM
There is now a video on google when you try access the link.
Message says they "upgrading" although I think its more cleaning a Virus perhaps.

InshAllah they up and running soon.

Noobzz
12-03-2017, 11:28 AM
they're upgrading and sajid said anything from old times is going to trash , so every user is going to zero posts , reps , everything

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.